Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
excellent new addition to my collection this weekend, my dad came to pay me a visit and bought my birthday present.

Its a bit different to the others i have as they are just prints, this he got commisioned from the same artist and its a one of a kind oil on board painting....

Apologies for the pic it was with my phone

upload pictures

excellent new addition to my collection this weekend, my dad came to pay me a visit and bought my birthday present.

Its a bit different to the others i have as they are just prints, this he got commisioned from the same artist and its a one of a kind oil on board painting....

upload pictures

Awesome. I'd really like to get a better look at. You should find some with a camera and take a pic to upload. :lol

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Awesome. I'd really like to get a better look at. You should find some with a camera and take a pic to upload. :lol

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Ha ha I know I did add the disclaimer for my horrid photography !!:) I will attempt to get a better pic tomorrow the light somewhat hampered my attempt.... At least that's my excuse !!

upload pictures

:clap:clap:clap:

I cant remember if I shared this or not, but this is a little something a made. :)

582046_406666932726096_1867653314_n.jpg

That's really awesome!

That is Awesome! It looks as if it came from the old Warner Bros store gallery! Great job!

Thanks. I originally made the Detective Comics cover to put in a normal frame. But later I decided to put it in a shadow box about half an inch above the comic pages to make it look like it was floating.

Recently got this Hot Wheels The Bat and was sad to know how small it was.:slap

IMG_2172.jpg

IMG_2173.jpg

IMG_2174.jpg

IMG_2176.jpg

IMG_2177.jpg

Last edited:
Back