Action Figure Show your custom Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone have the younger Days of Future Past head from eBay? I’m curious to know how it looks in hand.

If it's the one I'm thinking of, at this point that sculpt is a recast of a recast of a recast. The original sculpt (which is actually pretty nice, both in terms of detail and paint) is no longer available.

Yeah, that’s why I was wondering what it looked like. I figure it’s been recast to death and the stock photos probably aren’t representative of what I’d actually be buying.

Never did post pics of my ol Origins with the Modern Life sculpt.
Love this sculpt!

BgLjziw.jpg

I'm trying to find a dodo wolverine head but cant seem to find a high quality one. I know there was a casted one but dont remember the company. Was it onesixth ? Anyone got pictures next to the original?

Hey, Wolvy Collectors.

I'm new here.
This one is my latest Wolverine custom. Head - Eleven, Clothing - MC Toys and Body - Hot Toys Bane

Enjoy the photobomb in addition to the custom - I know he's "The Clone" but I dig the short-cropped hair. I'm looking to score an extra suit from the SSC version to put him in uniform.
Wolverine 18 09 17 E.jpg
Wolverine 18 09 17 D.jpg

Very nice! What body is that?

It's the Phicen/TBLeague M30. The arms hang the best relative to the proportions and it makes him look a little truer to origin with a stockier body. I have a second Wolverine on an M33 which looks good, too. It's a different sculpt than the Eleven sculpt of the X-24.
Both bodies work well to me, although M33 might be closer to Hugh Jackman's proportions if that's what you're going for.

Wolverine 18 09 17 A.jpg

Attachments

• Wolverine 01.JPG
    Wolverine 01.JPG
    94.6 KB · Views: 321
  • Wolverine 05.JPG
    Wolverine 05.JPG
    92.6 KB · Views: 324
It's the Phicen/TBLeague M30. The arms hang the best relative to the proportions and it makes him look a little truer to origin with a stockier body. I have a second Wolverine on an M33 which looks good, too. It's a different sculpt than the Eleven sculpt of the X-24.
Both bodies work well to me, although M33 might be closer to Hugh Jackman's proportions if that's what you're going for.

View attachment 431628

Thanks for the heads up! I’m using the m33 for my Logan final battle bash and it’s great.

I was considering the m30 for my Bane but it looks a little too short. But muscle wise it seems to be in line with Tom Hardy’s Physique. Even more so than the m34 which most people seem to be using. Ultimately I haven’t decided yet but if I end up getting the m30, maybe I’ll stick the m33s ankle extenders on it.

Does the m30 come with ankle extenders??

Back