Action Figure Show your custom Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
popcorn, Wishing you a Happy New '2018 Year! Question, May I ask on where did you get theLogan head scuplt from? Could you point me in the right direct with contact info, thanks!
~B.G.
Hi. It's from the Marvel Legends 12 inch Wolverine that recently came out from Hasboro. The figure comes with 3 heads(2 masked and 1 unmasked). Hope this helps.

I was wondering if anybody can give me some tips on weathering it. Specifically I plan to make it somewhat tinted and worn out with possibly some blood splatter.

I've seen other members using tea and/or paint washes but my main concern is that it could ultimately bleed/color transfer onto the Worldbox figure body that I plan to use.

I put it in a cup of coffee, then washed it out. You have to play around with how dark you want it. Water the coffee down.......or Don't wash the coffee at all for darker. For darker dirt smudges I used some tamiya weathering browns. Blood is the fake vampire blood from a costume place.

413593585.jpg

Holes/damge depends on what you want: Put something inside the shirt like a ruler, to keep from cutting through, and razor blade slash marks. Bullet holes use a sharp point to pierce. Think of how the damage would be created in reality.

Not staining: Thoroughly let everything dry, for sure. I don't think anything would stain once dry.

Wow! Thanks Craig! That was more than I could have bargained for.

Definitely going to pick up some weathering sets so thanks for that as well.

Need some advice looking to replace hot toys the wolverine body for a phicen, which phicen body is the best representation of hugh jackman?

IMG_4591.JPG.
This is my bash. I had an extra head sculpt, so I put it on this Phicen body. Not sure which one this is, but it’s not the one more commonly used for Arnold from Terminator. Hope it helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah! Thanks. It’s been a while since I did a bit of kit bashing. Then the Arnie one is the M34.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

819DC0EA-D845-4EF3-8144-59DDCB7675EB.jpg362EA15F-CDDA-4C82-B4E9-89216852DB53.jpg735A11CD-FCDF-48CC-B860-590340390A18.jpg
Finally got my hands on the 12 inch marvel legends wolverine (love this figure)
So I thought I would try SS head legends body and Medicom outfit
He turned out like a beast !!

Though not sure if I will keep it or go back to my original style (hot toys body )
2CC85E07-C119-439E-BDD5-A88A8E0B35E4.jpg

Hello. Xposted this in the Logan thread.

I am looking go get a Logan figure. However I have never gotten a 6th scale other than hot toys or side show. I have seen companies like eleven and steel wolf but not sure where to start. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

A little wild awakening for Logan this morning.
Work in progress.
I have to short and repaint the body, find new feet, redo weathering, retayloring clothing, etc...
Thanks to Numo for creating this beautiful sculpt.

IMG_6666 redux.jpg

A little wild awakening for Logan this morning.
Work in progress.
I have to short and repaint the body, find new feet, redo weathering, retayloring clothing, etc...
Thanks to Numo for creating this beautiful sculpt.

View attachment 403971
Dude I would buy that from you. Looks awesome.

Sent from my SM-N920S using Tapatalk

Back