Action Figure Show your custom Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks amazing. Any plans on weathering up the shirt or jeans? Is that The Wolverine body?

If you look at the "Burying Charles" scene, his jeans are still intact, as is the outer shirt. That's what I was going for, trying to match the look of that scene.

He fights X24 on the farm in just the wife-beater. Then adds the denim looking shirt after leaving.

I did some 'bleed through' (pic) on his back, where he was stabbed by X24 and used olive oil for sweat.

I dusted the jeans to look like grass/dirt stains from the fight too. (didn't photograph as clear as it looks in person)

Also did a bunch of work on the face to get the "I'm dying" look he had for much of the movie. The Eleven HS is amazing, but doesn't look sick enough IMO. He looked like crap in the movie :p

The body is this: https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=978&search=OSK1609934

If you look at the "Burying Charles" scene, his jeans are still intact, as is the outer shirt. That's what I was going for, trying to match the look of that scene.

He fights X24 on the farm in just the wife-beater. Then adds the denim looking shirt after leaving.

I did some 'bleed through' (pic) on his back, where he was stabbed by X24 and used olive oil for sweat.

I dusted the jeans to look like grass/dirt stains from the fight too. (didn't photograph as clear as it looks in person)

Also did a bunch of work on the face to get the "I'm dying" look he had for much of the movie. The Eleven HS is amazing, but doesn't look sick enough IMO. He looked like crap in the movie :p

The body is this: https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=978&search=OSK1609934

I love the bleed through and the sweat on the back, great touch! Either way it looks fantastic.

Yeah, I'm thinking about double dipping on the sculpt and getting somebody to sick him up a little. :lol even early on his eyes were fairly yellow/bloodshot and his skin was a bit splotchy.

WIP, still looking for a good jacket. Was hoping to find a fur lined pilot jacket like he wore in the comics.
73499bd1310a0a56bf0aea22caeca744.jpg

Maybe someone here can answer this... I'm wondering if either of these jackets will fit the M30 body. I've tried 3 other jackets and haven't had any luck.
2706b5b964c5527d8c87589978e12d37.jpg
434b389d726ee86a0632cfbd9afd7857.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

I've got this MCToys white tanktop as pictured above and I was wondering if anybody can give me some tips on weathering it. Specifically I plan to make it somewhat tinted and worn out with possibly some blood splatter.

I've seen other members using tea and/or paint washes but my main concern is that it could ultimately bleed/color transfer onto the Worldbox figure body that I plan to use.

Thanks for your time! Any tips would be appreciated!!

Hi. I recently picked up the Marvel Legends Wolverine and wanted to do a quick bash to display the unmasked head. Went for a combat intelligence look like he is just about to interrogate a prisoner.

Attachments

• 1 1 1 1 W-2.jpg
    1 1 1 1 W-2.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 394
  • 1 1 1 1 W-3.jpg
    1 1 1 1 W-3.jpg
    169.4 KB · Views: 394
  • 1 1 1 1 1 w-1.jpg
    1 1 1 1 1 w-1.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 390
  • 1 1 1 1 1 w-2.jpg
    1 1 1 1 1 w-2.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 396
Hi. I recently picked up the Marvel Legends Wolverine and wanted to do a quick bash to display the unmasked head. Went for a combat intelligence look like he is just about to interrogate a prisoner.

popcorn, Wishing you a Happy New '2018 Year! Question, May I ask on where did you get theLogan head scuplt from? Could you point me in the right direct with contact info, thanks!
~B.G.

Back