Action Figure Show your custom Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive been working on a modern wolverine to go with my avengers. I still need to adjust some things on it, and also thinking of adding shoulder armor but i am unsure.

New head sculpt from Eleven
001.jpg
004.jpg

It was just the eyes actually that i didnt like. Apart from the eyes, the sculpt looks good. Sorry [emoji26]

Sent from my SM-N910S using Tapatalk

It's ok lol

Actually, the head sculpt I bought did in fact come a little cross-eyed, could be a QC issue, but I'm not too bothered by it.

It's ok lol

Actually, the head sculpt I bought did in fact come a little cross-eyed, could be a QC issue, but I'm not too bothered by it.
Really? After seeing your sculpt, I was thinking all of the sculpts everyone received were probably cross eyed. I'll have to check.

Really? After seeing your sculpt, I was thinking all of the sculpts everyone received were probably cross eyed. I'll have to check.

Interesting, perhaps it may be just mine, but from others' pictures they look fine.

Very very nice! Looks like an Eleven head sculpt. If I may ask, what base body did you use?

Thanks bub. Lol. It's actually a custom i put together. It's a spare Stelth suit Cap body I had laying around with the chest piece removed. Then I just cut off the top portion of a Wolverine Body that i had laying around as well. N did a few cuts here and there to make it fit on the Cap body. I'd say I'm pretty happy with it. Looks a lot better in person.

Interesting, perhaps it may be just mine, but from others' pictures they look fine.
I cant tell if my sculpt is cross eyed or not. Have you tried taking pics of your sculpt in similar lighting other people have taken their sculpts in? You said you didnt mind if it was, so i guess you dont really have to take any more pics. Are you waiting for a clothes set for you figure?

Back