Action Figure Show your custom Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did some more weathering and stretched the clothing so it falls better. Tightened up the pose which took forever. I am sure you freaks can relate. Hope you all are enjoying your weekend.

Logan.jpg

WorldBox body is only gonna look Correct with mms220 headsculpt. I'm sorry to burst the bubble. The eyes of mms220 limit pose ideas

1072deb65f8bd06e16fcc1726d6a4bb8.jpg

My Logan, still need to do some weathering and I'll probably be changing out the suit to something better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Oh yeah Charles, we've got ourselves an X-Men fan...you do know they're all ******** right?"

It's all about the futz with the MC set. No black shirt because I'm undecided on the jacket or post farm look, and I don't want to stain the body.
fef2256a872d5f68709a74b1da984c68.jpg
83e88759c624e57d87bced295be35533.jpg

"Oh yeah Charles, we've got ourselves an X-Men fan...you do know they're all ******** right?"

It's all about the futz with the MC set. No black shirt because I'm undecided on the jacket or post farm look, and I don't want to stain the body.
fef2256a872d5f68709a74b1da984c68.jpg
83e88759c624e57d87bced295be35533.jpg

Bravo! Looking good. Everybody seems to be getting their Eleven sculpts.

Which tank top are you using? The grave digging scene is definitely a look I'm going to do for my mine.

Bravo! Looking good. Everybody seems to be getting their Eleven sculpts.

Which tank top are you using? The grave digging scene is definitely a look I'm going to do for my mine.
Thank you! The tank comes from an MC toys Underwear set. It comes with briefs and the top, but I just bought the top parted out with another order from You Anxiety. There's a bunch check on eBay right now, you should be able to get a set for around $12.

I bought that shirt too. I'm waiting on the worldbox body in the mail right now. I need to find a suit and make sure it fits the worldbox body. What pants are those?

The worldbox wolverine body came in the mail today and looks great! Tried to get the bloody shirt on and it was very tight. I just ordered the copycat suit and hope it fits...🤞🏻

What body are you guys using on the MC Toys set? Mine looks a bit baggy on a TTM19. Thinking about switching to an ACI Bruce.

I finally had a chance to take pics of my Logan kit bash. I know the color on the tie isn't right but I couldn't find my black one. DSC01883.jpg
DSC01869.jpg
DSC01875.jpg
DSC01870.jpg
DSC01872.jpg

The sculpt looks so awesome. I wonder if Vimal's Logan sculpt is ever going to be made.

Sent from my SM-N910S using Tapatalk

Yeah it really is. Its much better in hand. I don't know who Vimal is but I'd like to see their head sculpt. Im also hoping HT shows their version at SDCC this year.

Back