Action Figure Show your custom Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a new belt for my old man logan.. Hehe

a6ba4e48881f4f22c7aa5d997aad4e8d.jpg

Noticed this morning there are two listings for the Head Play Origins Wolverine outfit.

There's this one at $39.99, which states "Cheap Version" and "in stock".

And there's this one at $59.99, which states "Not Cheap Version" and "Pre-order: Available mid January (postponed)".

While the pictures are different I can't see a discernible difference in quality. :confused:

Noticed this morning there are two listings for the Head Play Origins Wolverine outfit.

There's this one at $39.99, which states "Cheap Version" and "in stock".

And there's this one at $59.99, which states "Not Cheap Version" and "Pre-order: Available mid January (postponed)".

While the pictures are different I can't see a discernible difference in quality. :confused:

Is it me or the "not cheap version" is have a better fitted to the body rather than the cheap one?, or it's just a slightly better photo and a different angle hehehe..

Is it me or the "not cheap version" is have a better fitted to the body rather than the cheap one?, or it's just a slightly better photo and a different angle hehehe..

I can't make out what's going on! :lol

The jeans on the "not cheap" one are crumpled up as if taken off a figure which make them look better as well.

11e543a42c30c0422f84f81e340f7662.jpg

Thanks to posters who shared pics of the recast head, I bought one and and it looks great!

I made them

I wrote in another thread that I will be taking orders for some boots, suits, shoulder pads, masked hugh heads of anyone is interested.

Last edited:
I just wanted to share some pics of my new X1 Wolverine sculpt (painted by SilentSurfer), it was a split private commission between myself and ShortRound. :duff

Back