Action Figure Show your custom Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is my latest custom Wolverine.

Light armor Thor body with reduced thighs and calves.
Medicom boots
SS cobra viper gauntlets repainted
X3 Wolverien modified gloved hands
Custom made belt
Tony Mei suit weathered
Medicom shoulder pads
Head sculpted by Salvador Larroca and painted by me.

IMG_0219_zpsfc033362.jpg

Wow. That is how wolverine should look. If you made a couple I bet you would have zero trouble selling them.

My first custom. Very early on still. Lots of work to do.

Custom head sculpt. Custom made brown suit. Thor light armor body. Custom leather belt. The wolverine hands and claws.

image.jpg

My first custom. Very early on still. Lots of work to do.

Custom head sculpt. Custom made brown suit. Thor light armor body. Custom leather belt. The wolverine hands and claws.

View attachment 147788

Looking good bud, using the light armor thor body.. Don't forget to paint hair on those hands bub hehe.. Can't wait to see it finish..

Thanks. Though the hands are already hairy. They are from my "the wolverine" figure, not the knock offs. I'm waiting on another set though, and they may need hair transplants.

I'm trying to find a batman empty mask, either from the armory or Selina kyle..so I can put it on a hugh jackman head and customize it.

Got my custom boots cleaned up. Now they are painted. Well started to paint anyway. image.jpg

Tried the wolverine head on the body out of curiosity. Looks not bad. Still working on the other stuff but here's an update...image.jpg

Hey, you need to remove the inner adapter insert and use some putty to hold headsculpt down properly. I did a write up on my Facebook.

Silly putty about a buck at dollar tree use about enough to cover up in the inside area where u remove the inner insert. U did purchase the correct body. It's the best budget alternative IMHO

Just got these boots from the Steve Rogers figure, for my custom civilian clothed Wolverine.
3df5566efa569ba8955cd298ee4a6009.jpg
804c4c602b9ed82ef60db8db300d769d.jpg
aace1b26a95612f7b8567d57bb1db474.jpg

This is the figure so far. Pretty standard custom, but I love him.

7d34aa0b1b97d13d017e97468147ccc6.jpg
1818788fd0433aa1fd4b0a07b12c246b.jpg
b020f4750045f99dbddbf109521db1b6.jpg

The boots the outfit came with are fine, but they look slightly too big and "clown-shoeish" plus they are black. The black color is probably accurate to the outfit he wore in X-Men Origins, which is what the outfit is based on, but he has a brown jacket and brown belt. The metrosexual in me can't live with boots that don't match the rest of his leather LOL!

69317f30d7e4773613e5dcd58237d156.jpg

Sent from my Motherbox PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING

Last edited:
Recipe-- Rahmier84's X1 head OR The Wolverine head
ACI Latin Bruce body (thanks Royce12)
Leather watch by RavenEye
Headplay claws from eBay

It's a shame ACI are incapable of matching the colour of the arms to the torsos on their bodies, as it looks perfect for Wolverine.

That looks awesome with the custom head. Great work! Straight out X2

Thanks! It's definitely my favorite Wolverine I've bought or bashed so far. :D

It's a shame ACI are incapable of matching the colour of the arms to the torsos on their bodies, as it looks perfect for Wolverine.
Yeah, my only complaint. I'll get around to airbrushing a better color. It's not as noticeable in person.

Back