Action Figure Show your custom Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Want to share my custom old man logan.. Sculpt by f_seb and painted by the awesome jacob rahmier.. Clothing done by caplanx bmx.. Pretty please with the result.. Just need to take a better pictures...

4a9b480e0e1d9ce10be5827a7c3f59e3.jpg

Another look for the old man.. Weathered the pants+water treatment and change the boots. And now Waiting impatiently for the custom belt hehehe..

50d88f64b860673ecf4c538ea0eb0288.jpg

That Old Man Logan is beautiful! That is such a unique figure and really nicely done, my friend!

Got the Thor light armor body coming to try my first custom. I was going to do a DOFP but with the new figure coming I'll switch back to my brown costume. I also have the inflames armor which I may use for another Logan custom. Maybe an early spec ops havoc/creed/Logan team up wolverine. But anyway, once it arrives I'll get the suit on the body and take some pics. I'm still wanting a nice custom masked head. Rahmier did one awhile back I though but not seen it since. I've got one to use but still like options. I'll throw a couple jackman heads on to, so I can see how he would look in classic costume.

But everyone else's custom work on here is so good! Love the old man Logan. That look reminds me of like Rourke in Sin city.

Here is my latest custom Wolverine.

Light armor Thor body with reduced thighs and calves.
Medicom boots
SS cobra viper gauntlets repainted
X3 Wolverien modified gloved hands
Custom made belt
Tony Mei suit weathered
Medicom shoulder pads
Head sculpted by Salvador Larroca and painted by me.

IMG_0219_zpsfc033362.jpg

Incredible! Love the weathered and dulled down colors. That body works great too. The jim lee style wolvy I think you did before this one has got to be one of my fav figures I've seen in this hobby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got the Thor light armor body coming to try my first custom. I was going to do a DOFP but with the new figure coming I'll switch back to my brown costume. I also have the inflames armor which I may use for another Logan custom. Maybe an early spec ops havoc/creed/Logan team up wolverine. But anyway, once it arrives I'll get the suit on the body and take some pics. I'm still wanting a nice custom masked head. Rahmier did one awhile back I though but not seen it since. I've got one to use but still like options. I'll throw a couple jackman heads on to, so I can see how he would look in classic costume.

But everyone else's custom work on here is so good! Love the old man Logan. That look reminds me of like Rourke in Sin city.

It was lost in the mail. Luckily, I send him an X3 head so he could start over. :hi5: I've been waiting for one too.

Medicom boots
Custom made belt
Tony Mei suit weathered
Medicom shoulder pads

IMG_0219_zpsfc033362.jpg

Amazinggggg

Medicom boots
Custom made belt
Tony Mei suit weathered
Medicom shoulder pads

IMG_0219_zpsfc033362.jpg

Not even fair. Too good to be shown among work of mere mortals.

Medicom boots
Custom made belt
Tony Mei suit weathered
Medicom shoulder pads

WOW! Superb work! And Salvador Larroca sculpts too?!

Looks like someone is trying to make up for the Wolverine mistake head from this past summer. The paint job does look better here, but something seems odd about the hair and beard. Like he has a big forehead and short beard. What do you guys think?
Custom 1 6 Scale Wolverine Hugh Jackman 4 0 Head Sculpt for Hot Toys Figure Body | eBay
Its the paint job same sculpt just recast by a different company this time and a different paint app. Has too much moustache again.

Back