Action Figure Show your custom Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they do come out with the DoFP Wolverine I'll be selling my Kit bash Wolverine along with all that he came with. If anyone is interested...

I thought that was pretty much confirmed?

Or was that brochure shot faked?

Hot-Toys-X-Men-Days-of-Future-Past-Wolverine-Figure-Photo.jpg

Supposedly it said there were 5 figures made for a random drawing for those who bought the DoFP bluray or something.

I'm moving to Saudi Arabia to make sure they can't send me one.

This is another one of those bootleg statue things, isn't it?

And back to the custom drawing board....

Or....have you all seen Rise Collectibles on Bookface? They offer a very nice DOFP Wolverine custom. I am down for their pre-order. I think they may still be taking more pre-orders. They have an older version of Wolvie as well, for those interested.

And back to the custom drawing board....

Or....have you all seen Rise Collectibles on Bookface? They offer a very nice DOFP Wolverine custom. I am down for their pre-order. I think they may still be taking more pre-orders. They have an older version of Wolvie as well, for those interested.

Can you post a link to this, can't seem to find it anywhere. thanks.

Here's my Custom WWII Wolverine I put together. He's on a ACI Latin Muscle Body. Very good body and has Jackman's physique. A mix of Monkey Depot Outfit with Hot Toys undershirt. Hot Toys Wolverine Hands, Star Spangle Cap Belt and Cap Machine Gun. Monkey Depot Metal WWII Helmet and Boots. Head Sculpt is a recast. I bought it off eBay and the seller described it as an original. Not a big deal. Paint job is pretty good and matches the body pretty well. Here's some pics I took. :wave

Ryan

2wdwn13.jpg

339k64x.jpg

dgw3b.jpg

13ynmlu.jpg

126bq8m.jpg

Back