Action Figure Show your custom Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Headplay just put their head up for sale on Ebay.

They've had that up for several days.

He looks a bit boss eyed. But that could actually be accurate!

PaulaM-Hugh+Jackman1.jpg

Isn't that pretty much what they do?

Well, in the beginning they were sculpting their own heads and appeared to be trying to make a market out of offering sculpts that weren't being developed by any of the bigger companies. Now it seems to have devolved into a straight up recaster.

I just love this page so much people keep updating custom wolverine. Let us make it alive again by our customs here....Everyone's custom has their own art...respect to all of your works and that repainting on wolvie 3 head, wow!!! Its a killer!
I am now doing upcoming 2 wolverines: 1. Tony Mei wolverine and 2. My own custom comic wolverine. Still waiting for the HeadSculpt to be done and going to do a bit nasty diorama....wish me luck!

Not really a custom but switched him to his casual attire and added the Jack Bauer jacket. Can't remember the manufacturer. Left the body glove on as the beater is kind of loose on him already.

Sorry for the poor quality pics.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 818
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 806
This is my custom Wolverine with the new bone claws and Captain America gear. I'm not really going for a specific look besides "oh that would be cool." I made a little base out of an oak log and the crotch cradle. I want to paint it up to look dirty/bloody but I'm not at that level of customizing yet.

I'm not a huge fan of the funeral look. I really like the brown pants/blue shirt combo he had in the movie. So here's my custom. I dyed the Royce shirt navy blue, since it's already tailored to the body...
64549767-56D0-45B6-9CB2-3EB4AC9D1172_zpsxmdjzrkl.jpg

AC5FD55D-53A0-4710-BAEB-53EBF5183810_zps3pwvotl1.jpg

F90DEE0D-3FA9-4150-84EE-4ECF8F0BA594_zpsonuyzlvh.jpg

E5E791E0-9F0B-4273-9E46-8F9CC4CAB2AA_zpszprfdr0x.jpg

Any suggestions for a body, beside the genuine one, whose skincolor fits for the new wolverie head sculpt?

Back