Action Figure Show your custom Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been following this thread lately and I really dig the customs you guys have put up! I'm yet to have a Wolverine figure in my collection, and I'm thinking of kitbashing one based on superstar artist Travis Charest's Wolverine art.

1956249-logan_ww2_by_travis_charest.jpg

I think it won't be that hard to get the WWII Ranger uniform set and I already have a Thompson. Originally I was thinking of getting a muscle body, a Wolverine Origins headsculpt, and those custom claw hands worth $28 on Ebay, then I thought it might be wiser and better to just wait for The Wolverine figure and take it from there. I'm in no hurry anyway and I really dig the new headsculpt.

Your thoughts would be appreciated, guys! Thanks!

Thank u. its a hard havit to break...
hey hnlee where did u get that ww2 jacket from i need one for next wolverine bro.?
Hi buddy, I got it from local bidding and believed saw once on ebay. Mine belongs to soldier story airborne or something....

I've been following this thread lately and I really dig the customs you guys have put up! I'm yet to have a Wolverine figure in my collection, and I'm thinking of kitbashing one based on superstar artist Travis Charest's Wolverine art.

1956249-logan_ww2_by_travis_charest.jpg

I think it won't be that hard to get the WWII Ranger uniform set and I already have a Thompson. Originally I was thinking of getting a muscle body, a Wolverine Origins headsculpt, and those custom claw hands worth $28 on Ebay, then I thought it might be wiser and better to just wait for The Wolverine figure and take it from there. I'm in no hurry anyway and I really dig the new headsculpt.

Your thoughts would be appreciated, guys! Thanks!

Wow this is awesome! I noticed it is going to be a little bit battle damage.....somehow I really feel Logan head by Jack from wolverine origin is always good in any suits especially soldier suits. Try cowboy suits and he is also better than Tony Stark.
But for latest wolverine by Hottoys, it is a bit too modern on his hair I guess....I love it too but just kinda hard to mix and match from my point. Too stylish but I do agree on his body you gonna use. I have been thinking on that claws vs cigar too but I feel that I need to do claw-less version at this time and still lookin on the cigar.
Here my latest custom on Logan in modern warfare but simple:

At first, I used Bane pants and its so awesome but feel its way too classy for a simple and arrogant Logan so I used regular cargo pants: I dyed the pants into darker color together with pouches and belts then modified some watches and a bit weathering on his weapon....I think I also need a GPS together with the watches so he can see where he goes while shooting around....:)

fa4y.jpg

y4a0.jpg

Hi buddy, I got it from local bidding and believed saw once on ebay. Mine belongs to soldier story airborne or something....

Wow this is awesome! I noticed it is going to be a little bit battle damage.....somehow I really feel Logan head by Jack from wolverine origin is always good in any suits especially soldier suits. Try cowboy suits and he is also better than Tony Stark.
But for latest wolverine by Hottoys, it is a bit too modern on his hair I guess....I love it too but just kinda hard to mix and match from my point. Too stylish but I do agree on his body you gonna use. I have been thinking on that claws vs cigar too but I feel that I need to do claw-less version at this time and still lookin on the cigar.
Here my latest custom on Logan in modern warfare but simple:

At first, I used Bane pants and its so awesome but feel its way too classy for a simple and arrogant Logan so I used regular cargo pants: I dyed the pants into darker color together with pouches and belts then modified some watches and a bit weathering on his weapon....I think I also need a GPS together with the watches so he can see where he goes while shooting around....:)

Just saw this buddy -- looks really great!

I agree, the first Wolverine HT sculpt form the origins movie seem to be a favorite among kitbashers and I can't blame them. Though dated, the sculpt and hairstyle is all around, all-purpose. However, I may settle for a "custom" recast of the new head. I have my issues with THe Wolverines' final product sculpt (particularly the paint), but I like that the eyes on that sculpt is similar to Travis Charest's art which I posted :) I already bought the authentic metal clawed fists from Ebay last night for just $31 shipped (the customs I saw were only $3 cheaper!), and just now I saw another seller who sells both the "custom" The Wolverine head ($30) and a full set of DID-made WWII Ranger uniform (pants, jacket, shirt, shoes and gaiters, belts, bags, pouches etc) for $50! Will get them now! :yess:

Hello all
can I remove the leather last standing costume without damaging it? I plan to change up the outfit.
Thanx in advance

No, its damaged if you remove the jacket the lower part is actually sewn unless you plan on leaving the jacket open

Cool custom, Rmont!

Unboxinggalore, it looks great -- is that a KP body and an authentic head? I'm considering getting a "custom" for my kitbash soldier Logan. While I have issues with it as Hugh Jackman I think it is a good Wolverine sculpt.

Hello all
can I remove the leather last standing costume without damaging it? I plan to change up the outfit.
Thanx in advance

Yes you can. It's just sewn shut on the bottom of the front zipper that's why HT discourages taking it off.

EDIT: Unboxing beat me to it and you might get confused, Jaymig. Personally, I won't consider it damaged at all as you can just sew it back should you decide to use it again on your figure.

Looks promising, rmont!

McHaley, that's the medi sculpt right? Looks great with civvies! Makes me wish HT opted to use that kind of expression for their TLS Wolvie.

Logan must be really fun huh. I think he's the most versatile figure out there :)

Yep. It's a re-painted Medi. Looking forward the the inevitable HT DOFP Wolverine sculpt...older version. Hope they do it nice.

Back