Show Your collection !

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: re

All the collections ever shown on here are great. Why? Cause its an individual collection that only one person has.

:hearts

No, mine is the same as what appears on the ssw website. I've seen the other version, and that aint mine!

Here's some of my stuff:

The new arrival - KOTD. He's absolutely superb!!!

Next to the Cave Troll:

With the TV:

Here's my moneybox:

Here's Gollum:

Here's his doppelganger:

All I need now is a bigger room, a bank account that doesn't have an overdraft comparable to that of a third world country and a wife who doesn't see polystone as means of buying a new kitchen.

The fruity was a good purchase. I put loads of money in and it can be put towards my next purchase. The only problem is the hernia that I got lifting it up the stairs!!!

I feel bad when I see the broken easterling shot.
Sarlaac, that movie room is just awesome
:google :google :google :google :google :google :google :google

Cheers BTC.

Just need to work on buying the other 20 or so statues and then it will all be complete...

CCT - don't think I'd be able to concentrate on watching movies on that plasma, my eyes would just keep wondering down to the 2 AP Cave Trolls :google

Have you cut your collection down?, you had quite a few more statues last time you flashed it up on ebay.

Nice to know there a fellow Liverpool supporter on the board.

Had to sell a few to appease the wife and to fund other things. I am focusing on the baddies and then, when I win the lottery, I'll get the rest.

I do find my eyes straying down to the statues while watching a movie but it's a cool room.

Liverpool are the best!!!! There's no disputing that.

Where's Norwich? Isn't that where that alcoholic cook/chairman comes from?

I thought there was only one football team from that area... and that's Ipswich!

Sarlacc:

I noticed you are displaying your weta collection in IKEA Detolf display cases...I just bought a couple of these myself...

According to IKEA, the Detolf case can only support up to 13 lbs. per shelf. Are you concerned that some of the heavier statues like Balrog would cause potentional desasterous issues some day?

If you aren't having any issues with the weight capacity, I may try displaying my weta stuff in the detolf cases....

I use the Detolf units as well but I don't have enough guts to put the statues on them. I only use them for busts, helms and 12" figures.

Back