Show your Bill "The Butcher's"! :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
May the Christian lord guid my hand against ur roman popery ....

aquvu4up.jpg
yby5ybat.jpg

u5y4y6e4.jpg
e6ude7ad.jpg
aravamer.jpg

:rock :rock You did it sir. AND with a painted Vallon staff. Good score :yess: I hope this didn't hurt too badly!

Thanks alexi buddy looks like we both got what we wanted eventually :)

Hey mike yes a long journey Indeed from when I first started in the forum jacking ur bill thread ;) to finally getting bill in hand ..., and I could have bought a nice car for what I paid but it was worth it to me :)

That looks damn good GB! Did he make the belt & knife set himself?

Thanks alexi buddy looks like we both got what we wanted eventually :)

Hey mike yes a long journey Indeed from when I first started in the forum jacking ur bill thread ;) to finally getting bill in hand ..., and I could have bought a nice car for what I paid but it was worth it to me :)

Ahhhhh the good ol' days :lol

So narrow TTM18 vs TTM21 vs ? for the body - comments? I'm finally in a position to assemble a Butcher.

The 18 is a better representation of his physique but it depends mostly on whose cloths your using. Rainman used an 18 with a custom chest piece in the original release. For the RM clothes I'd say the 18 with painted 21 forearms is the best bet

That looks damn good GB! Did he make the belt & knife set himself?

He made the belt from scratch and the knife set is from Shapeways I believe.

I love the stand GB, although I think Bill looks too muscular on a TTM19..but I understand why you did it.

Yeah, Bill is definitely not this muscular (his arms are pretty thin) but even more than wanting the neck and arm definition from the TTM19, the decision was made to balance out the head. While a nearly perfect likeness of Bill, it's oversized and I picked a more built body to help balance that out.

He made the belt from scratch and the knife set is from Shapeways I believe.

Yeah, Bill is definitely not this muscular (his arms are pretty thin) but even more than wanting the neck and arm definition from the TTM19, the decision was made to balance out the head. While a nearly perfect likeness of Bill, it's oversized and I picked a more built body to help balance that out.

I did the same gboy, you are 100% correct, the head is nice but oversized. I said this on many occasion and people said I was nuts, but on a smaller body, wich I tried it looks huge!! He has to stay on a ttm-19, just looks better.

I did the same gboy, you are 100% correct, the head is nice but oversized. I said this on many occasion and people said I was nuts, but on a smaller body, wich I tried it looks huge!! He has to stay on a ttm-19, just looks better.

Yes this seems the norm with rainman heads like the Anton is more 1/5 and looks good on a TTM20 body.

I put together a few butchers for customers , and on a thin body he looks like a lollipop.
Also if you are using moe clothing you will need at least a TTM18 with thigh extenders and even then the clothes are massively baggy.
I had to get the shirt and trousers brought in to fit snug and the front shape of the waist coat is wrong and had to have than stitched aswell.
To be honest I would get a TTM18 with thigh extenders and get so some Sweeney Todd pants and dye them than add leather.

I agree! I have had mine set up on both the slim and ttm-19 and the tttm-19 is much better representation of his body in comparison to sculpt. Anyone who has this sculpt in hand knows it is a large sculpt, and calls for a body to match. My opinion is - the 19 is the way to go in terms of detail, and size. The head still sits a bit high though.

Here is mine on the 19.
DSC03278_zps332187c6.jpg

butcherbattlegear1_zps7fb2905d.jpg

Looks great , whom are you getting to make the dandy clothing?
Also you could always use a TTM19. Body and change the arms as they are not that big in the movie.

Thanks guys, I'm really happy to almost complete my dandy butcher.

My tailor (My aunt) is making the outfit for me :)

Looks great , whom are you getting to make the dandy clothing?
Also you could always use a TTM19. Body and change the arms as they are not that big in the movie.

I never tried that before, how it looks that way? I tried the head on a TTM21 and it looks good to me as he will not be showing his arms.

I have another head that I will be sending to Jake for the same mod but I will be using that one for the rocking chair scene with the us flag around the body.

Back