Show Us Your Sideshow - submissions!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dusty

just me
Reaction score
(mods, you can sticky this if you would like - or not, whatever ;))

Hi guys and gals! There are some GREAT displays being showcased in these threads, and I'd just like to let you know that if you want a chance to have your display/collection possibly featured in an upcoming Sideshow catalog or on the site, you can now submit photos to us!

Here's the link/info: Click Here

For the collections featured in Volume 11, we actually manually went through these threads and contacted people. But we WILL NOT be doing that this time around. Only collections submitted through the form will be considered in the future. So, please don't miss out! Submit your photos!

Tips:

• Try to avoid photos showcasing just one of your collectibles... this isn't a photo contest, it's a chance to show off your *whole* collection (or as close to it as you can in a few photos)
  • Try not to include too many collectibles from other companies
  • Use good lighting
  • Try to give us a 'tour' of your Sideshow collection in its entirety... how it's displayed in your home... if it's spread across multiple rooms, submit photos of each room, etc

We've received some great collections so far - can't wait to see everyone's set up gathered all in one place!

Here's a direct link to just the Flickr photo gallery if you want to browse/comment on the photos themselves - it makes a great slideshow! - https://www.flickr.com/photos/sideshowcollectibles/sets/72157623498697620/

I've made this thread a sticky, so all set.

Look forward to seeing the submissions, unfortunately much of my collection is not on display right now so I can't really contribute.

That's not going to help King at all Dusty.

Do you want only Sideshow products in the pics?

18zotz.jpg

28kj135.jpg

Back