Show us your G.I. Joe/ Cobra Troops! Any and All...or even working on!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
8DB34D1F-A305-42F0-9526-FADC571BBD0F.jpeg

Nice SP! That character always got a ribbing because his card art face looked like a chick. Good ol Joe Pat.

Shipwreck looks great. He's a character that translates to any medium.

My contribution, early start....

bazooka_00.jpg

Oh yeah Sneak Peek, forgot about him, sorry about that:slap Nice Job BTW:clap

Outstanding figures EF, you always bring it, makes mine look totally lame:lol

BTW where did you get the parrot?

SVantley -Good work on SP. He is on my to-do list. I need to build the uniform and tower, and repaint the helmet. You went the same way I was going as well on the helmet. I even went and found a fat-Ranger head to use for my build.

EF- early build on zook looks good so far.

Oh yeah Sneak Peek, forgot about him, sorry about that:slap Nice Job BTW:clap

Outstanding figures EF, you always bring it, makes mine look totally lame:lol

BTW where did you get the parrot?

Polly is from this pack here: https://www.michaels.com/safari-ltd-toobs-pets/10174422.html

I repainted parts of him and drilled a hole in his gut, glued a magnet in place. In 'Wrecks shirt and wristband there is a little strip of metal that he can cling to.

Nice SP! That character always got a ribbing because his card art face looked like a chick. Good ol Joe Pat.

Shipwreck looks great. He's a character that translates to any medium.

My contribution, early start....

bazooka_00.jpg

Faceman, what bodys are you using for each of them? Wreck and Snake look 'maze-ballz!!!

Breaker? I was thinking about making him lately, loved him and the vamp which id love to do 1 six.

A sixth scale Vamp would be so sick, I think its size is doable too as we have seen many jeeps made so far, But I think your thinking of Clutch, he had a black beard and hair.

I'll try and post an update of what I got in mind when parts start showing up;)

A sixth scale Vamp would be so sick, I think its size is doable too as we have seen many jeeps made so far, But I think your thinking of Clutch, he had a black beard and hair.

A VAMP would be incredible. Easily my favorite vehicle from the line. Also helps that it’s based on a Lamborghini. Clutch and his VAMP were my first GI Joes.

That pic you put up to me makes the hair look brown which is totally breaker to me. I always had him drive the vamp rather than clutch. The communication headset and he chewed bubblegum on the show all the time, that screamed driver to me as a little kid. Xp So yah I knew who i was talking about.

A VAMP would be incredible. Easily my favorite vehicle from the line. Also helps that it’s based on a Lamborghini. Clutch and his VAMP were my first GI Joes.

I could still use the vamp for my vintage collection, I picked up Clutch a few months ago with that intention.

That pic you put up to me makes the hair look brown which is totally breaker to me. I always had him drive the vamp rather than clutch. The communication headset and he chewed bubblegum on the show all the time, that screamed driver to me as a little kid. Xp So yah I knew who i was talking about.

Oh okay I hear ya, Yeah the hair is brown on that figure, actually I'm planning something a little different, more of a classic 70's style not ARAH related, I'll post about it when I get the stuff in.

Nice SP! That character always got a ribbing because his card art face looked like a chick.

Assuming I'm not saying anything new, but just in case, the likeness on sneak peek's card is stephen king's son, probably pretty young (and chubby?) at the time, thus the name and birthplace on the filecard.

Back