Show us your G.I. Joe/ Cobra Troops! Any and All...or even working on!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
311eb9e22fe7ebd9d3e84220d9ff4748.jpg

Serpentor approaching completion need to make back head piece and find some snakes to drape around his neck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fantastic!

a84962958ed32bf369297777c6ebfe05.jpg

Picked these parts minus the boots from stealth was just waiting on a decent body to put him together this body is the new knock off version with the bigger arms,
, I really wanted the snake plissken boots but missed out on them I won a pair of eBay the seller posted mine to Mexico and I got some Mexicans predator mask and gauntlets .
He still needs a bit of work to finish him off closer to his original look but it's a start

Finished my croc master, tried and failed to make correct belt so just went with a simple croc skin look belt.
128baaae71bad192347ca3d572977cb0.jpg

92edd5bcb92be3c71c28479de68b480d.jpg

My latest figs, big boa and road pig,

Waiting on boots and making some accessories

Well I ended up getting rid of most of my GI Joe 1/6 stuff to make room for other things in my ever evolving collection, but managed to find a place for a few pieces that I either really liked or were dear to my heart.
baf96dd7341564131ac09d4ac7a40c20.jpg
108a292074f0637fbd46afb49eaff237.jpg

The Outback and Chuckles were kit bashes that I put together a while ago and I thought they turned out OK. I found that BlackHawk diorama piece and thought it was perfect for a few Joes (sorry about the flash but Stalker was hidden by a persistent shadow).
The Storm Shadow has a special place in my life as it was a gift from my wife. She surprised me by writing a letter to Sideshow one Christmas and they sent the figure and a nice printed card with her note. Don't think I could ever get rid of that figure.

Can't wait to see some more customs, any news on scrap iron or the bats pace

Back