Show us your G.I. Joe/ Cobra Troops! Any and All...or even working on!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
championship_01.jpg

Busy bee this morning.

'Hyde is about 90% done. Need to work on a necklace and his machete.

Went with on OD green, instead of a brighter green like the original figure, thought it made more sense. Any questions feel free at ask :)

Stand decal by E, of course.

Honestly not too sure, I think it was from a Saturday toys biker jacket, but it was so long ago I'm not too sure.

Awesome work King darkness and evil face,one I hope I'm that good both customs look factory made,

Just a quick question for the board really can you buy belt clips, holster clips etc from anywhere or just collect fodder from job lots
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

a8b2163bb2579dff34e9cb9b9deaa6da.jpg

Didn't appreciate how big the hot toys body is. I missed out on skis road pig so I've been trying to make my own, so far so good need to modify shoulder pads and sort out accessories but happy with head choice and painting thanks to galactic boy for tips

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"I was one a (used car sales)man"

I finished this up a month ago or so, but have been tinkering with my camera to get some good clear shots. I actually made a version of this about 4 years ago that I sold off, I consider this 2nd go an improvement in many ways though- partly because SS hadn't released their V2 with helmet back then and the only option, aside from making it yourself, was an old Hasbro head.

The base is the 1992 "Hall Of Fame" CC uniform on a HT TTM18 clone body and some of the Sideshow V1 parts. The 92 uniform fits modern bodies well but the sleeves are short so I doubled up on wrist cuffs. Hood head is Sideshow V1 with the 92 rubber hood glued over it, helmet is from SS V2. Red sweater for the neck collar is SS Deadpool, knife/sheath are from Cobra Sniper. Stand is the bulky SS Cobra base.

Qa1szpS.jpg

wB7DJIz.jpg

Some bonus shots that I didn't feel like retaking. Marvel unmasked head is the Ignite French Guardsman head, hair cut short and random sunglasses. Cape & staff are from the Hasbro Valor VS Venom 11". I've also got a box of accessories and such that I can swap in & out as I wish.

YnJPjTm.jpg

3EgQRld.jpg

Back