Show us your G.I. Joe/ Cobra Troops! Any and All...or even working on!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BTW I'm looking for a black smersh harness that came originally on the Cobra Sniper. Let me know if someone is looking to sell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got the backpack today! I love it. It's from the 3a walking dead pet. I had to clean off all the paint but it looks awesome.
20160212_191153.jpg20160212_191212.jpg

Amazing work on the Snow Serpent. Really great job.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hahaha Right!? It is a big pack, but really the only thing out there that was even close. I spent a while cleaning off all of that paint that 3A loves overdoing for their weathering :dunno

And thanks for the compliments!

Great work! What parts did you use?

Thanks!

I used the Magic Cube Snow Space set for most of the parts, just repainted. From that set the boots, jacket, pants, and goggles were used. I repainted the boots blue and added some black highlights so they had a little more life to them. Then I cut off the hood off the jacket and repainted the jacket and pants gray. Lastly I tinted the goggles blue to match the original. I made the blue harness using the Hot Toys Batman Begins harness as a template. Backpack is from 3A Walking Dead pet that I removed all the paint weathering from. The AK is one of those 1/6 weapon kits but I forget what it was called exactly, I painted some of it white and attached an optic. And last the helmet was one I found on Ebay a while back for 10 bucks. I sanded off the sculpted on goggles for the new ones. I don't know really anything about his rocket lancher where it's from...All I know is I got lucky finding it and it was one of those things that really makes the figure for me. The furs are custom made from some fake fur.

Thanks!

I used the Magic Cube Snow Space set for most of the parts, just repainted. From that set the boots, jacket, pants, and goggles were used. I repainted the boots blue and added some black highlights so they had a little more life to them. Then I cut off the hood off the jacket and repainted the jacket and pants gray. Lastly I tinted the goggles blue to match the original. I made the blue harness using the Hot Toys Batman Begins harness as a template. Backpack is from 3A Walking Dead pet that I removed all the paint weathering from. The AK is one of those 1/6 weapon kits but I forget what it was called exactly, I painted some of it white and attached an optic. And last the helmet was one I found on Ebay a while back for 10 bucks. I sanded off the sculpted on goggles for the new ones. I don't know really anything about his rocket lancher where it's from...All I know is I got lucky finding it and it was one of those things that really makes the figure for me. The furs are custom made from some fake fur.

Thanks for sharing, I would never have guessed it was the Snow Space set, great job adapting it.

Fantastic work! I can only hope that the Joe section would be revived again and we can start seeing some nice work such as this. Got tired of watching other stuff that are not Joes.

Back