Show us your G.I. Joe/ Cobra Troops! Any and All...or even working on!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doesn't anyone post there stuff here anymore or just in other threads? Too quiet. Crickets...

That's cool. I hope it goes well, I was just wondering why it's so dead around here. I know we're all busy with more important things. I was just thinking with so many of us something would show every now and again. For me it's turned into more stress relief than hobby. Lol. Trying to dig out of a financial hole dug by my significant other.

Man, that Destro looks like he's ready for the sexin! Looks good, Prime.

I usually just post when I have finished a figure in my thread :dunno. Plus my bashing has slowed to a crawl these days for finical reasons.

E is finally moving!?!? :panic: No more cheap ass shelves!?

Down sized my Cobra troops recently. Just the hierarchy now:)

IMG_32365.JPG
IMG_32377.JPG

That's some good stuff guys. I like where you're going with Cap Riddick and thanks King. Nice setup irezumi I wish I had somewhere to display my stuff. I have like 2 shelves in a corner(workshop/tiny man spot) of my bedroom with The Baroness and the new Superion and Menasor on them. That's all I can put out because of the kids in the rest of the house. Their friends don't seem to understand hands off. So I have to change the display up every once in awhile when the mood hits or I get something new I just have to put up there. Baroness hasn't moved yet though.

Hi everyone, new member, long tome reader of these posts and thought I'd share some of my stuff with all your great works.20151220_113745.jpg20151114_103303.jpg

Back