Show us your G.I. Joe/ Cobra Troops! Any and All...or even working on!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSCN2534.JPG

You are putting out a lot right now...

I posted Shipwreck on my thread, but it didn't get a lot of attention.

SAM_1445_zps47ac6bb6.jpg

More work done on Roadblock.

SAM_1433_zpsccac5486.jpg

I already told you how much I like Shipwreck over on OSW. I love what you're doing with Roadblock. Is that Elijah Burke or Bobby Lashley? I know Lashley is a little rarer and when he does pop up he's more expensive compared to some of the other WWE figures.

Thanks Mass! I caught you comment over there. I appreciate the feedback. I used the Lashley body for this custom. It gives a little more height than the Elijah Burke body.

Fuzzhead - he is huge! As a result, I will have to build the uniform from scratch. When Roadblock is done, he will be more of a built figure as opposed to a customized figure because so much is being generated from scratch.

SE171 - Roadblock's body is a Frankenstein job. I've mated a WWE Bobby Lashley upper body to a KP02 lower, and added a modified Power Team head. Then I painted the upper body and head to match.

Zartanz done...well, actually I'm thinking about maybe painting the Mando Pads black....but I'm really happy with how he looks right now.
1881db.jpg

Kind of surprised nobody has commented on the shoulder armor, but whatever :)
ee4f48.jpg

Road Pig is on the way, long way to go still, but at least I'm finally started.
ea3c30.jpg

Same deal with Mercer, no idea how I'm going to do thigh pads...plus I might have to switch to Cobra Trooper pants, these run a little big and a little dark, but they're better than nothing lol!
fa2ccf.jpg

Just absolutely thrilled with CC and Baroness.
021301.jpg

Mercer, I like the pants you have on your Mercer. I plan on doing a version of Mercer myself, but it's in the developmental stage. Also, I like your Zartan. Definitely the biggest Zartan I've seen thus far. I went the opposite way with my Zartan and he's quite smaller. I used the new DAM action baldy 2. As for the pants, I was hoping Matt would find a way to do the pants when I'm ready to do mine!

Mercer, I like the pants you have on your Mercer. I plan on doing a version of Mercer myself, but it's in the developmental stage. Also, I like your Zartan. Definitely the biggest Zartan I've seen thus far. I went the opposite way with my Zartan and he's quite smaller. I used the new DAM action baldy 2. As for the pants, I was hoping Matt would find a way to do the pants when I'm ready to do mine!

Thanks man!
Remember, Zartan takes on many forms!

Back