Show Us Some ASH

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Betomatli's Ash is so good,you'd would think it was Hot Toys who made it

Awesome man, didn't know you had one of these. I've essentially pieced together one over the last 2 years. But still a full Beto Ash would be awesome :lecture

Awesome man, didn't know you had one of these. I've essentially pieced together one over the last 2 years. But still a full Beto Ash would be awesome :lecture

I aquired it from a member here that had the works

been eye balling this piece since the beginning but was always late to the party to get one,but not this time :lol

Congrats, it's a grail item. The only thing I don't have for mine is the possessed hand. If I got that piece I'd call it done on Ash.

Wouldn't mind getting the dagger as well, but the hand is needed :lecture

Congrats, it's a grail item. The only thing I don't have for mine is the possessed hand. If I got that piece I'd call it done on Ash.

Wouldn't mind getting the dagger as well, but the hand is needed :lecture

Got the hand totally forgot i had it don't have the dagger or the book of the dead .

Definitely got the straps right and even the positioning of them is very accurate to the the film.
thank you thats what im aiming for

Thats awesome everything on mines is beto’s but the shirt and chainsaw ever thought of dirtying your's up a bit more he looks to clean which is fine .

thank you thats what im aiming for

Thats awesome everything on mines is beto’s but the shirt and chainsaw ever thought of dirtying your's up a bit more he looks to clean which is fine .

I prefer a cleaner look...too dirty is too much and just overkill

Saying hello.......

Looks great!! Very impressive figure. The accesories are Top Notch. The hardest part of the whole beetlejuice aqusition was letting Ash go. Glad he is in a good home.

I'm just waiting on the Harness from Pete then I will finally be able to complete mine. Still thinking about replacing the trousers from the sideshow ones eventually but will stick eith them for now.

I'm just waiting on the Harness from Pete then I will finally be able to complete mine. Still thinking about replacing the trousers from the sideshow ones eventually but will stick eith them for now.

I like the material for the Sideshow pants... so I raised the inseam on mine (pretty easy job) and was very happy with the final result.

Retailored
evilhenk_zpsc8a37bd1.jpg

Stock pants, notice how much longer they are:
Ashcompa.jpg

Great bunch of Ashes in this thread. I'm amazed at the weathering you guys are able to accomplish. I just have my stock Sideshow AOD Ash.

I've been debating upgrading him - what head sculpt would you recommend? (I'm looking to spend about $30 - $40)

Great bunch of Ashes in this thread. I'm amazed at the weathering you guys are able to accomplish. I just have my stock Sideshow AOD Ash.

I've been debating upgrading him - what head sculpt would you recommend? (I'm looking to spend about $30 - $40)

Lots of great sculpts out there most of us have Beto's sculpt's Caine just did a Aod ash sculpt your not going to find a sculpt $ 30 to 40 though.

There are some great customs here! Has anybody painted Caine's Head Sculpt yet? I have got the Sideshow Collectables Ash & Evil Ash on the way! If anybody needs any parts just message me!

Back