Show Us Some ASH

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hanging with his pal Bill. :)
butcher007_zps69cf873b.jpg

I doubt babyq will get this one unless he buys a full figure. That's how Beto's selling these.

Last edited:
My Ash is nearing completion thanks to the Ashmaster (peteskywalker) for the awesome harness and customized shirts :rock

Still need to weather the pants and body to match the rest, but we're in the homestretch!!! :panic:

Ashcompa.jpg

Great to see him finally very near completion :rock

Thank you for being so very patient :lol

You did a great job matching the head time to the body btw

Thanks man, an no worries about waiting. I'm happy to let quality take it's time :duff The harness and shirts are really great... excellent fit on both :rock

I'll probably eventually replace the pants though; the high waist just looks bad. I wanted to finish up Ash last night after work, but I was just too wiped out :lol

Thanks I'm glad you like them both :)

I think the pants are the only thing you could improve a bit. Any 1/6 suit pants bleached and dyed brown will usually do.

And at long last I belive my quest for an Evil Dead II Ash is complete (well except for the new stand decal enroute from EvilFace).

Since the last time I weathered the body; did a bit more work to the shirt, sawed-off and repainted the Sideshow shotgun and altered the Sideshow pants making the thighs thinner and crotch higher; which I think really makes them look a lot better.

ashf.jpg

ashg.jpg

ashh.jpg

ashi.jpg

ashj.jpg

ashk.jpg

ashl.jpg

ashm.jpg

ashn.jpg

I don't see why Hot Toys has not done Ash yet or even has plans to by now...too cool of pics

Back