show them all HT (alien and predator )also what did you customize to make them better

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey guys cool mods and customs.

just wanted to know what this dred mod is and who is doing them.

hey guys cool mods and customs.

just wanted to know what this dred mod is and who is doing them.

The dread mod is pretty simple actually. What I did was take each dread and pull them out of the socket. Notice each dread has a slight curve to them. Pull each one out (doing it in rows) and slightly turn them so the curve is curving down instead of out/back. Then glue them back in. Some of the thicker dreads will tear inside the socket. Dont be alarmed when this happens. When you glue it back in you wont notice.

Took me about 40-45 minutes. Probably the easiest mod Ive ever done and makes a world of difference.

I'm not brave enough to do that mod, or the boiling water one. I did do the blow dryer mod, though, and it's simple and makes a world of difference.

I kept waiting for my wife to walk into the bathroom and see me blow drying my predator's "hair" and be like WTF!

im making predators cosbabies just finished falconers helmet

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

has anybody thought about the Dog thingy type things in Predators .it would be cool to see someone make one and have one of the Hunters holding it on a leash

What did you use for the teeth?? Wouldn't mind doing that to my Chap.

And the pen!$ gag that can be taken from the above sentence is a prime reason HT should not have used 'Big Chap' in any promotional or packaging material for this figure. It was a ___king joke! Not a serious name for the creature.

And the pen!$ gag that can be taken from the above sentence is a prime reason HT should not have used 'Big Chap' in any promotional or packaging material for this figure. It was a ___king joke! Not a serious name for the creature.

Is this better for you?? "What did you use for the teeth?? Silver Marker?? Wouldn't mind painting them on my own "Alien".

Wow, good thing I was browsing whilst bored, and caught someone quoting me and asking a question.

I used a metallic silver sharpie that I found. Didn't even know I had it. :lol
I was actually preparing a trip down to my local Michael's to look for something before I had found it.

Since taking that pic I have silvered the nails on the feet as well. Looks much better.

Back