Show off your Kamen Riders!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woah, they are really milkin off the OOO line! I hope they will do Ankh SIC ver as well.

I saw the Tatoba combo SIC the other day when I went to the local toy shop, not liking it at all tbh. But I gotta say the other combos are looking pretty decent.

Just noticed the paint job and the style of the tajadoru combo and I can already imagine how good their ankh version is gonna look like when they decide to do him.

Has SIC ever done any of the monsters, or are they strictly riders only? Any horse orphenoche from SIC 555 series?

They did Horse yep (Dash form too) but it was for the S.I.C Kiwami line, smaler scale.

For Ankh they made a pack with effect parts and Ankh's hand, dunno if they will make a complete figure of him.
c6fbb2a0d3e65fd0c5c1ff233da50.jpg

Last edited:
They did Horse yep (Dash form too) but it was for the S.I.C Kiwami line, smaler scale.

For Ankh they made a pack with effect parts and Ankh's hand, dunno if they will make a complete figure of him.
c6fbb2a0d3e65fd0c5c1ff233da50.jpg

I might get that hand set if I can find one for cheap, but that looks almost similar to the ones from SHF and medicom.

I hope they make some unique design for ankh.

Has SIC ever done any of the monsters, or are they strictly riders only? Any horse orphenoche from SIC 555 series?

They did Apollogeist with Rider X as a double pack, and the boss from Amazon as an exclusive as far as monsters are concerned.

It's possible they'll do an Ankh. Its role was similar to the Imagins anyway.

The mouth of your V3 looks really dark compared to mine for some reason.

I have a similar set up in my Detolf, except my Rider #1 and #2 are Version 2.0

I hate how they finally got the breast colour right in Ver 3, then go cheap on the boots and gloves by making it grey.

The mouth of your V3 looks really dark compared to mine for some reason.

I have a similar set up in my Detolf, except my Rider #1 and #2 are Version 2.0

I hate how they finally got the breast colour right in Ver 3, then go cheap on the boots and gloves by making it grey.

maybe because its the latest ver, Im not too sure.

my Rider 1 is the 2.5 ver, its not the 3.0 (bike with double joint ver).

Is there anyone collecting from kamen rider black ? Really looking forward seeing black and shadowmoon

maybe because its the latest ver, Im not too sure.

my Rider 1 is the 2.5 ver, its not the 3.0 (bike with double joint ver).

Oh right, forgot that there's the bike version as well. I have same V3 (Renewal version), will take a pic of mine later.

Is there anyone collecting from kamen rider black ? Really looking forward seeing black and shadowmoon

I have a BLACK and a Cripple Moon, I'll take some pics later, since I just re-arranged some things recently.

lemme guess, shoulder joints? :D

I try to forget it, but I think you're right, it's the shoulders. :monkey2

It hangs on feebly if you don't touch it, since his under suit is thicker, so I just leave it as is...

I'm trying to sell off some S.I.Cs, but it's hopeless trying to sell anything from Australia, since no one buys from us because of the shipping rates.

Here are some of my KR. :D

My display is a little scattered, as it makes use of the space better than having loads of figures at the same height bunched up in one box.

kr0z.jpg

KR soda cans. :D And some scatted S.I.C.s
kr1r.jpg

KR the next re-issue. No regrets picking this one up, it looks incredible and I think it was around $160 shipped due to the exchange rate. I'm certain the Old Rider #1 Ver.3 will break if I try to move its thigh.
kr2b.jpg

The RAH boxes with the KR paintings as boxart are really worth displaying.
kr3c.jpg

Showa S.I.C collection, plus some Kuugas and S.I.C. Kiwami figures
kr4g.jpg

Another Showa corner, with RAH220 DX and SHFs. None of the main Showa Riders have been released as exclusives so far, thrilled!
kr5x.jpg

More, said I tried to post 12 images, and wouldn't let me, even though there isn't 12.

BLACK and Cripple Moon
kr6l.jpg

S.I.C. Ultimate Kuuga and Agito with Machine Tornador.
krs1.jpg

Pantone, what line are the ones taller when compared to SH Figurarts but smaller than RAH? Example of one is the figure standing in front of your RAH KR Black.

Also, where can one get RAH KRs for a good price? eBay? There are no forums specializing in these?

Also, where can one get RAH KRs for a good price? eBay? There are no forums specializing in these?
The price on ebay in the last 6 months or so has gotten realllllly cheap ( than usual ) for Rah Kamen Riders

Yeah some Kamen rider collection :).

Kiva SIC are really great, I'm tempted by them at the moment, same with Kiva RAH that I sold in the past (don't remember why...).

Pantone, what line are the ones taller when compared to SH Figurarts but smaller than RAH? Example of one is the figure standing in front of your RAH KR Black.

The ones on the top shelf are RAH220 DX (1/8 scale) figures also released by Medicom. Unfortunately they stopped the line at Stronger.

I finally have Riderman coming to finish off the Magnificent Seven, and hopefully I actually get it this time. Because the last time, the *********-idiot middlemen posted it to the wrong address.

And the BLACK figure in front of the RAH BLACK is a LRS (Legend Rider Series) figure, they're cheapo figures with basic articulations only on the shoulder and waist.

And eBay's the best bet at the moment, the price really has come done a lot recently once the trend of collecting the '10' of either eras has calmed down.

You can also use https://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/ to try look for deals on used figures.

Back