Show off all your Star Wars PF's

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dennis, awesome shelves man! hope i can get something like that in time to come :D

Here's a few pics of my Premium Format collection. If you want to check out my complete collection, you can hit this link:

https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=74093&id=1023405728&l=f3cb2233b6

For those who struggle with finding shelving for your stuff like I did, here's my solution: I built the shelves from finished birch plywood and common household trim, then painted them white. Trimming and painting each individual shelf was the real pain in the butt and took FOREVER. The entertainment cabinet was no easy feat either, but it was fairly economical for the amount of square footage I needed and turned out pretty well.

Wow! Very very nice!!!:chew

can someone tell me if General grevious will fit in a besta?

thanks,
James.

can someone tell me if General grevious will fit in a besta?

thanks,
James.

He would I think if you remove three of his sabers. I have thought about trying to modify two of them so that he would fit.

I have also thought about taking a double height extension unit and cutting the middle section out and putting the speeder bike and scount in it.

He would I think if you remove three of his sabers. I have thought about trying to modify two of them so that he would fit.

I have also thought about taking a double height extension unit and cutting the middle section out and putting the speeder bike and scount in it.

that's what I was afraid of. :( darn, GG is proving to be a challenge to display.

that's what I was afraid of. :( darn, GG is proving to be a challenge to display.

Grievous and the Speeder Bike were the big reasons I decided to build my own shelves. My corner shelves are essentially 24 inch squares which are a big waste of space for most of the PFs, but for Grievous, the angle works perfectly with his back sabers. I live in fear each day that Sideshow will roll out some odd shaped PF that doesn't work in my shelves and I'll have to build something new...

Great collections. I am making the jump from 12" to PF and maquettes and can't wait to add my first ones to the collections.

display2.jpg

Assuming you adjust the shelf to the proper height, he does fit if the 2 back sabers are removed, you can even use the glass door.

I may try this but I think it would be kind of lame to not have the 2 back sabers in, but I guess they just weren't turned on yet. I will see how it looks.

Back