Shoutout from Finland!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TabletopCop

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi everyone. :horror

Just recently stumbled on to this hobby, and I am already hooked. Got my first Hot Toy a few days ago. Now I just have to make a place for it, and then I will properly set it up and take some pictures for my hobby-blog. (https://tabletopcop.blogspot.fi/ I'll post the pictures in here as well in their usual topics though. :lecture
Up until now I have mostly been keen to miniatures, boardgames etc but this figure-collection will be a nice addition to those.

Anyhow cheers everyone, already been idling long enough to notice that this seems like a welcoming community. Just now made an account though. :)

ps: if any finnish collectors notice this, drop a friend-invite/msg. Would be nice to share some thoughts on were to buy figures etc.

Hei, tervetuloa, I am in Finland for some time. If you want to change some ideas you can message me.
Kippis.

Feel a tad guilty for my part in your new addiction. This hobby is very expensive, but welcome to tha board! :yess:

Back