Shout out to Darth Loki and Sideshow and Dave

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wetanut

Super Freak
Reaction score
I would like to publicly thank Darth Loki for his generosity and kindness. Because of him, my prize stands proudly in my display case as of this morning. My hope is that the prize he received gives him almost as much happiness as I'm feeling.

NOTE: please do not interpret this as a slam on anyone else. The game was played according to the spirit and rules. The only reason I'm doing this is to acknowledge -- never to diss.

Thank you also to Sideshow (ALL of yas....won't go naming for fear of leaving someone out) for YOUR generosity and the efforts you go through to reach out to the fanbase.

And, not least, to Dave for allowing us to join him on this site and the phenomenal work he does to ensure that the annual Freaks get together is THE best party in San Diego. (Take THAT Lucasfilm and GG!!!)

Congrats, Wetanut! A prize well deserved.

So Loki's a good guy afterall.;)

I totally agree with you, the Freaks Party is the best in town. Sideshow & Dave totally ROCK!

Congrats, Wetanut! A prize well deserved.

So Loki's a good guy afterall.;)

I totally agree with you, the Freaks Party is the best in town. Sideshow & Dave totally ROCK!

Shhh. Don't tell anyone. I wouldn't want it ruining my rep around here.

And you're more than welcome Rumi. I know how disappointed you were and I was just glad that I had the chance to help out.

And I'd like to thank Sideshow and Dave as well for putting on one hell of a party and providing the best customer interaction of any company. You guys spoiled us this year.

Shhh. Don't tell anyone. I wouldn't want it ruining my rep around here.

And you're more than welcome Rumi. I know how disappointed you were and I was just glad that I had the chance to help out.

:bow:love (Jen....you've met me so you know I do the :love thing with total platonic meaning :D)

Back