Should I use my reward points?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jban3786

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I have enough Sideshow reward points to get a phase 2 Captain Rex, should I get it or keep saving up points?

If you want it for free then

eH2i2Ra.gif

Can you use reward points to cover shipping? That part I am not sure of.

Last time I used RP for a figure, I had to pay the shipping even though I still had more than enough points left over to cover it.

Last time I used RP for a figure, I had to pay the shipping even though I still had more than enough points left over to cover it.

That is silly of them. I have more than enough to cover shipping also. That is why I was wondering.

I agree, but I've only used them once a couple years back. I'm sure they have their reasoning for it. Guess it's pointless to complain since they don't have to give us the reward points to begin with. I'm sitting on over $800 worth at the moment. Was saving for the 66 Batmobile. Now it looks like they'll be used on Hulkbuster when he comes up for PO. I try to save my points for these larger items since it's easier for me to pay for the smaller ones up front. No way I can just drop $600+ on a toy in one shot and I hate the flex pay option. So for me, I prefer to save up my points for just such an occasion. Good luck with your decision!

My prob so far is waiting for all my preorder points to clear so I can use them all at once... and then I keep making new preorders lol

its a mad world

I have to ask since I am new to SSC collecting.
I have two figures on pre order.
From what I can tell I have to wait until they ship before I can use rewards points.
How much are each point worth?
I have my eye on another HT piece but want to wait to reduce the price.
Any suggestions?

Back