Should I go see Transformers at 3:30 AM?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should I go to Transformers at 3:30 AM?

• Of course, why do you even bother asking?

Votes: 22 61.1%
  • Hell no, are you insane?

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • I don't really care. (thanks for your help!)

Votes: 8 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow, there's a lot of rockin' going on in this thread :rock :lol

Okay, you guys convinced me, I'm going. Besides, I can't let my friend go all by himself, that would be really sad and make the monkey cry :monkey2

There may need to be a revision to the review after a 3:30 AM showing for which I'm already super tired. We'll see if it lives up at that hour! :rock

We'll see if I do anything stupid at work tomorrow. I may have to try that power napping :rotfl

Wish i could go see it now, i got to wait until the 27th. Every other film is released here the same time as America except the one film i cant wait to see.

Oh wow, I just got back from the movie and it is so freaking amazing. I know you've seen it already, but how could you pass up seeing it again?

So amazing...:maul

SideshowDusty said:
We'll see if I do anything stupid at work tomorrow. I may have to try that power napping :rotfl

As long as whatever you do benefits us...

Go for it Dusty,you only live once and all that.

If you do need to change your review, all we need is :rock or :sleep and we'll know how it went.
x

Saw it last night at 8pm great movie, theater was half full. I guess a lot of people were'nt aware that they were going to start showing the movie the night before opening day.

Viking28 said:
Saw it last night at 8pm great movie, theater was half full. I guess a lot of people were'nt aware that they were going to start showing the movie the night before opening day.
Damn, that must have been nice. The theatre I was at was sold out but I have no idea how their 8:20 and 9:00 shows were. I do know the lines waiting for the midnight shows were not that big around 11:00 when I was leaving. I think you are right about the people not knowing.

So I made it into work (early, I might add!) and all is going well for now - we'll see how long that lasts :cool:

As for seeing the movie with 'new' eyes at 3:30 AM... well, I still love it and appreciate Shia's performance even more this time around :rock He's definitely the star of the film, and if it weren't for his delivery, most of the dialogue would be unbearable. As it is, he gives it a very real, slightly off-kilter and unique touch. (I think I may be crushing on him a little... and he's only 21 :lol)

Also, this time I noticed a few rather annoying (and LARGE) plot holes and how rushed the ending felt, and my brain was asking me how I could so easily forgive that stuff and still love the film as a whole. But that's really what it's about - the movie's got so much charm and awesomeness that my heart doesn't listen to my brain when it tries to argue :eek: :D

The theater was about half full (honestly, more than I expected at that hour), and there was some cheering throughout, plus a couple of instances of loud laughter, but it was mostly low-key. I'll have to see it one more time (at least), maybe Friday night, with a HUGE crowd at a decent hour :chew

Oh, and the cars from the film were on display outside, and in my hour-and-a-half of sleep I had a dream that I owned Bumblebee :D And when I was driving to work, I honestly expected every semi to transform into Prime... I think I was delerious!

Last edited:
SideshowDusty said:
So I made it into work (early, I might add!) and all is going well for now - we'll see how long that lasts :cool:

As for seeing the movie with 'new' eyes at 3:30 AM... well, I still love it and appreciate Shia's performance even more this time around :rock He's definitely the star of the film, and if it weren't for his delivery, most of the dialogue would be unbearable. As it is, he gives it a very real, slightly off-kilter and unique touch. (I think I may be crushing on him a little... and he's only 21 :lol)

Also, this time I noticed a few rather annoying (and LARGE) plot holes and how rushed the ending felt, and my brain was asking me how I could so easily forgive that stuff and still love the film as a whole. But that's really what it's about - the movie's got so much charm and awesomeness that my heart doesn't listen to my brain when it tries to argue :lol

The theater was about half full (honestly, more than I expected at that hour), and there was some cheering throughout, plus a couple of instances of loud laughter, but it was mostly low-key. I'll have to see it one more time (at least), maybe Friday night, with a HUGE crowd at a decent hour :chew
Honestly the only thing I didn't like was the Megatron/Prime resolution. I thought it was too quick.

Bannister said:
Honestly the only thing I didn't like was the Megatron/Prime resolution. I thought it was too quick.
your right man!!! way to quick!!!!! and the lack of decepticon interaction!!!! but hey theres a second one coming!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... (covering my eyes for no spoilers as I'm not seeing it until this weekend).

Go Dusty... Of course if you fall asleep only to wake up finding yourself getting molested by some 16 year old in a Decepticon "t" then you've no one to blame but yourself--- and the 22 folks who voted here for you to go.

:D

Back