Should i get a Wii U

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mr.marts

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have never owned a nintendo in my life however I love Mario, Zelda, Yoshi etc and all the other nintendo trademarks. I will be getting a playstation 4 but i am looking to get a second console for the spare room does anybody here own a wii u and what are there about it.

I love my Wii. It's awesome. I play with it all the time. Girls love it too.. that's the best part. If you're thinking about getting one you should definitely go for it. Just make sure the surgeon is highly rated. I've read about some botched operations on the infranetz. Good luck with your transition! :wave

Make sure you get wii fit. Being too large - or heaven forbid too small - will inevitably lead to frustration.

thanks guys i will be getting it now with the new super mario bros however i will get the playstation 4 for games like gran turismo killzone etc.

Say it twice and people think the cops are pulling up. :lecture

Well...since you are asking...no.

Wii, XBox, Playstation...all of these game consoles promote everything bad about our society. If you want to be an upstanding citizen...DO NOT buy game consoles...these or any others.

In order to help you stay strong, I am going to volunteer to spend the money, that you were going to use for a game console, on myself. PM me for my P.O. Box address to send a M.O. or add 3% for Paypal fees.

Definitely get the Wii.

As a matter of fact, I've got two of them, hooked up in a system link.
When people ask what I enjoy doing the most, I tell them I love playing with my Wii-Wii.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back