Short bodies?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jbeltram4

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Not sure if this has been thrown around here at all but was just wondering where can someone acquire a body made for,let's say, a 5 foot male. Would one just hafta be customized or does a company sell some? I've looked around but maybe I'm just typing it wrong lol.

Medicom Rah330 Bodies are usually shorter, anything shorter would be their RAH 220 bodies which maybe too short, other than that you can try cut off length of standard bodies, but you would also need to trim the arms to make it proportional.

Well I'm looking for a body that would mimic someone around 5'1", so it'd hafta be a pretty short body. I just can't find anything that small that would take a normal head w/neck. Gonna look into those medicom bodies. I was looking harry potter from medicom and was surprised it's actually 12"...just seems big, no?

You can try Full Metal Alchemist, but he's really short.

To use standard head on Medicom Rah 330, just swap the neck joint out.

Well I'm looking for a body that would mimic someone around 5'1", so it'd hafta be a pretty short body. I just can't find anything that small that would take a normal head w/neck. Gonna look into those medicom bodies. I was looking harry potter from medicom and was surprised it's actually 12"...just seems big, no?

Yea, 9" is a bit short. I've been looking and found Coo coming out with bodies that are 9.8" and I think those should be good. 12" is supposed to be 1/6 or 6' by rights so 10" should be short enough to get 5'1" across. If anyone has any other recommendations that at available right now, I'm for it.

I know there's a Japanese 1/6 Dolls have wide variety of body, they have teenagers size too, but can't remember the brand.

I know there's a Japanese 1/6 Dolls have wide variety of body, they have teenagers size too, but can't remember the brand.
You may be thinking about Obitsu. I've heard some pretty bad things about the quality of their bodies though.

You may be thinking about Obitsu. I've heard some pretty bad things about the quality of their bodies though.

Yea it starts with OB. But it's the best TC wants.

all-sdoll2.jpg

Back