Shock-Advised's Shocking Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks to fellow FREAKS: bolido, Colossus, laudel7, ChaosHelljumper, keysta75, Nuka Cola Kidd, villainsfan42, gdb, jkno, cplhicks, CLU, Kal-El, Voorhees27, josemanuelr8212, -jay-, & Mastter for dropping a note! :hi5:

you have to show.. in a better.. way the tumbler.. and batpod.. with the batman .. like you have everything else..!!please..??

I wish I could, but my wife won't let me add anymore shelves :lol

I only have this small guest room as a place to display my collections. I've got tons more that I wish I could display, but they're all stacked inside the garage. Bummer...

Thanks to fellow FREAKS: bolido, Colossus, laudel7, ChaosHelljumper, keysta75, Nuka Cola Kidd, villainsfan42, gdb, jkno, cplhicks, CLU, Kal-El, Voorhees27, josemanuelr8212, -jay-, & Mastter for dropping a note! :hi5:

I wish I could, but my wife won't let me add anymore shelves :lol

I only have this small guest room as a place to display my collections. I've got tons more that I wish I could display, but they're all stacked inside the garage. Bummer...

I .. can related to that .. my wife.. is just the same,.!!

Sota's Street Fighter

IMG_2338.jpg

Love the sota street fighter figures and your macross display.

Back