Shipping out a item shipped on July 16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krec9

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey there guys need some input I recently shipped out a statue to a buyer on July 16 and he still hasn't received it yet it's now August 2 and the tracking hasn't updated at all .

It's pasted the delivery date called usps and still nothing worried I will get screwed for the statue and the money I received

Hey krec, that sucks sorry to hear it. I've had this happen to me using USPS once as well during an ebay transaction and that was using their Priority 2-3day service. After a week I went to the local USPS to see if they could track it down, and they were only able to confirm what I could already see using their mobile app - that it was off the grid lol.

The employees there referred me to the local Post Master right down the road, so I had to call over there, make an apptmt and speak to him. Once there he had access to a better internal tracking system than the local USPS post and was able to see every single checkpoint where the parcel was scanned. There's a code associated with the scan (an employee code I think) at each checkpoint as well that helps tracking. The Post Master was kind enough to print this information out for me and accompany it with a signed letter to confirm that I did indeed ship the parcel in the event that I needed documentation for ebay/Paypal/etc.

Good luck.

Hey there guys need some input I recently shipped out a statue to a buyer on July 16 and he still hasn't received it yet it's now August 2 and the tracking hasn't updated at all .

It's pasted the delivery date called usps and still nothing worried I will get screwed for the statue and the money I received

Did you not insure it?

Sometimes this can happen. I had an expensive ARH piece get lost in CA one time, but it showed up weeks later. Put in an inquiry and see where is goes. If nothing else you can contact the postal inspectors and have them investigate for possible theft.

Back