Shipping Delays?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Racetrack

Super Freak
Reaction score
Lots of products scheduled for Jan have been moved as of last night to Feb/March/April yet others like Star-Lord are still scheduled for Jan. What's going on?

I got my 15 day notice for Captain Rex last week and they are taking payment on the 7th yet now the site says Feb/March.

Is this something to do with the dock strikes or Chinese new year? I have no problem, delays like this happen but they really should send out an email to customers explaining what is going on and if charges are due, etc so we can budget and prepare. At the moment i don't know if i am being charged or not.

Hello, yep I've just posted in the Keaton PF board that is likely due to the Long Beach port strikes, Sideshow sent an email about the Poison Ivy PF saying this is the case because a lot of people have already paid in full for it, I guess emails about other items will come if/when further delays happen

other than that, Happy New Year!

If you are using flex pay you should start receiving emails from Sideshow about delays soon. I got one for the Poison Ivy PF yesterday and woke up to two more for the 1/6 Superman and Igor figures. However, with full pay you still just get the 14- or 21-day notice. I still haven't received an email for the Wonder Woman PF that I have on full pay, but I know that the people who used flex pay have gotten updates on the delay on her from Sideshow.

Back