Shipper boxes and extra hands

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

optical20

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just wondering on how other people keep their shipper boxes and where you store them, they are bulky and take up a lot space. and with my growing collection I don't think my space can handle all of them.

I am also wondering where you keep accessories such as hands etc. keep them in the box or in zip lock etc.

Personally I have a rented studio type shop where I store stuff. Costs me about $565 a month. As for the accessories / alternate stuff I keep em in the boxes they came in . Makes it easier to locate and safer imo.

Just wondering on how other people keep their shipper boxes and where you store them, they are bulky and take up a lot space. and with my growing collection I don't think my space can handle all of them.

I am also wondering where you keep accessories such as hands etc. keep them in the box or in zip lock etc.

I keep some of the shippers, but not all. I do keep all of the figure boxes that they come in. I just leave the extra hands and accessories in those.

I store boxes in the garage, and yeah, I can still park my cars in their.
All the unused accessories are stored in their boxes.

Unlike the display boxes, you can break down the shippers and store them flat, no problem (I guess you technically could break down the display boxes as well...)

I throw away the shippers (which usually arrive dirty from Sideshow), keep the figure boxes, and toss the extra hands into the junk drawer of my desk.

Thanks for all the tips. I saw a review on YouTube that this guy is storing his accessories in a ziplock and labeling them.

I'll try folding the shipper boxes.

I throw away the shippers (which usually arrive dirty from Sideshow), keep the figure boxes, and toss the extra hands into the junk drawer of my desk.

shipper box doesn't really take much space compared to original box since they are just 5% larger, unless you are talking about the big shipping box they use to pack.

Back