• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Shin Akuma FOR SALE + All other street fighter EX's

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zangief

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hello everyone, the title says it all. I am parting with my Street Fighter Collection. Couple things to note:

1. Prices DO NOT include shipping, I ship anywhere, but anything that has to be sent overseas will cost a lot. If you can find a quote cheaper than what I can find just direct me to the site/service, and I would be happy to make it cheaper if at all possible.

2. I ship from Toronto, Canada, so those of you in the US would have to pay import fees/taxes.

3. I package my items very well, tape everything down, double box, etc, so everything will arrive safe.

4. Payment must be sent as a gift, OR you can add the fee to the price of the statue.

5. If I am shipping outside of Canada and you do not want insurance, then YOU MUST send as a paypal gift.

6. All prices are in Canadian $.

7. I am working on taking pics with a good quality camera, but if you want to see the item right away I do have a cell phone camera available, so feel free to ask!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think that just about covers it! On with the show...

Shin Akuma - NO BEAD MARKS, MINT - SOLD

Evil Ryu - $800 - Small marks on the base (Working on taking pics ASAP)

Green Vega (Limited to 50, NO LEAN) - $900

Ken EX - $600

Guile EX - $550

Cammy EX - $400

Mecha Zangief - $500

I know I don't have a lot of posts here but I am primarily on StatueForum, have 100% + feedback here and have 100% + feedback on eBay under skelly31989.

Mods, can you please shut down my X-Men FS thread? Thanks.

Last edited:
2011-01-11155944.jpg

2011-01-11161053.jpg

2011-01-11161123.jpg

2011-01-11161106.jpg

2011-01-11161019.jpg

Added some pics, the last pic is the mark on the base, very easy fix. Ryu also comes with the rest of his GI outfit, the alternate head, and the COA (He is complete)

***DEAL*** VALID TILL THE END OF SATURDAY, JAN 15TH

Buy 1, get 2nd 25% off
Buy 2, get 3rd 50% off
Buy 3, get 4th 75% off
Buy 4, get 5th FREE!

Back