Shia LaBeouf ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Denzel Washington always playing the same person in movies??? I think you and your friend need to see more movies.

training_day_front.jpg

043396702837.JPEG

CrimsonTide.jpg

72487-large.jpg

Hurricane9.jpg

amer-gangster-poster21.jpg

4113-large.jpg

you forgot my favorite role for him, if you want to see him in something that is totaly different and out there, try this one
donpedro.jpg

Much Ado About Nothing. That, And It'sGot Keanu Reeves as his brother, and the Villain, Come on! :D

So what's the deal with his role in this anyway? On wikipedia (and if you can't believe them, who can you believe?) it says that Spielberg said he isn't the son. But every other indication that I've heard seems to say he is Indy Jr.

???

So, does anybody have an answer? He's Indy's son, isn't he?

If you don't like the Bourne movies, wtf you went and watch the 3rd one for? I hate Craig Daniel as James Bond. I don't farking hell go watch that ****.

But at least you are right about one thing. Ben Affleck suck ****!

:lol

i decided to give bourne another chance in the third, figuring it had to get better. i was wrong. WRONG I TELL YA!

:rotfl

Wait dude, and Harrison Ford hasn't? I mean he hasn't made a decent movie in 8 years!! Hell he is still tackling people and protecting his family from bad men for a long time! Here's proof...
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/M9GwtRsOYSI&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/M9GwtRsOYSI&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

The only real time that Harrison changed his movie image was in What Lies Beneath... and then they were banking on an audience buying into a Harrison-performance.

Last edited by a moderator:
you forgot my favorite role for him, if you want to see him in something that is totaly different and out there, try this one
donpedro.jpg

Much Ado About Nothing. That, And It'sGot Keanu Reeves as his brother, and the Villain, Come on! :D

A good adaptation (with Keaton as Dogberry, how can it go wrong?:D)... But my favourite Denzel performance is and will always be GLORY. No question--

Coincidently starring Morgan Freeman-- now there's an actor who always plays the same person:rotfl.

Not the same character , just the same person , he always seems to be the same guy no matter what role he plays , thats the impression I get anyway.

I understand your argument and I meant no disrespect, I just wouldn't place Denzel Washington in that category...

Now the BUCKET CLUB duo of Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman are at the head of the class for playing the same guy over and over again (for Jack I'm talking recent Jack and not "classic Jack"). I would perhaps add to the list--woah-- Keanu, Tom Cruise (who has become a horrific caricature), and to a certain extent Bruce Willis.

Coincidently starring Morgan Freeman-- now there's an actor who always plays the same person:rotfl.

Hmmmm...interesting comment since Morgan Freeman's last few roles included GOD......wonder what implications that'd have for other roles...:lol

I despise Shia Labeouf. Like what others have said, he plays the same person in every role and it's an off putting personality.
Harrison and other actors play the same person too, but they're far more interesting.
I did actually like him in Disturbia, but there his character was dealing with the death of his father so his crappy attitude was a good match.

I despise Shia Labeouf. Like what others have said, he plays the same person in every role and it's an off putting personality.
Harrison and other actors play the same person too, but they're far more interesting.
I did actually like him in Disturbia, but there his character was dealing with the death of his father so his crappy attitude was a good match.

Despise ? .
Isn't that a bit harsh ? :lol
I mean , as I said , I don't like Matt Damon as an actor but I wouldn't say I despised him :lol.

:lol

i decided to give bourne another chance in the third, figuring it had to get better. i was wrong. WRONG I TELL YA!

:rotfl

Man, that is mighty brave of ya I say! I dunno if I will ever give Craig Daniel a chance on James Bond, oh gawd!

Tsk, so much hate in here. Where's the love?:rotfl

At the end of the day, the actors we don't agreed on still gets the role and we still be watching the movie and very likely enjoying it.

Come to think about it. Shia's not too bad but certainly better than having Britney Spears in the movie. That would be a bad bad bad mistake!:lol Now, that's someone to hate!

Back