Shia LaBeouf really likes Walgreens

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's very odd. The article states that he was not being disorderly and was even courteous to security and police.

I wonder why they asked him to leave?

Man, I wish he would have been at my Walgreens. I'd invite him back to the pharmacy where we'd probably have a couple more drinks.....um, yeah. That's how professional we pharmacists must be.:D
Of course I'd ask for an autograph as well.

I myself have fought to urge to stay inside of a Walgreens. The food, the workers, and the atmosphere just screams "DON'T LEAVE"!!!!

For whatever reason he had for not wanting to leave, if he's not doing anything wrong why have him arrested? Makes no sense whatsoever.

Thats so lame. Of all the places to get hooked up, freakin Walgreens:lol

Thats like getting hooked up at Bed Bath and Beyond.

SOOOO weak!

The security guard says LaBeouf appeared drunk. That's why he was asked to leave.

The security guard says LaBeouf appeared drunk. That's why he was asked to leave.

He was at Walgreens at 2:30 am, of course he was drunk who goes to Walgreens at 2:30 just standing around and isn't drunk. That's like wondering if the guy at Wendy's at 2:00 am is stoned or not.

Back