SHENMUE 3!!!!????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saying Shenmue is boring is basically saying games like RDR and GTA are boring. You dictate your own pace and you yourself can choose to progress through the game quickly or take your own sweet time and enjoy the view.

COD games are like Michael Bay movies. Lots of flash and pretty visuals but kinda a hollow experience. Shenmue is like a freaking epic where getting yourself into the Ryo's shoes is the key to the whole experience of the game.

I understand what you are saying about Shenmue being boring but when the 1st game's endgame was getting a day job and working a forklift over and over and over again to make money; I think some would call that boring.

I understand what you are saying about Shenmue being boring but when the 1st game's endgame was getting a day job and working a forklift over and over and over again to make money; I think some would call that boring.

Maybe, but I was one of the best damn forklift drivers in the business son!!!!!

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/trmkHroTDZQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

If Shenmue 3 gets made I hope they release a special edition complete with toy forklift truck and a guidebook outlining the most probable locations to find sailors. :wink1:

Actually, no I don't. But I hope the game does get green-lit. :pray:

Speaking of a toy forklift, Sega had a sweepstakes contest for the release of last year's Sega All Stars Racing. The winners received the game and a very, very limited Ryo w/forklift collectible.

500x_forklift.jpg

I entered but didn't win. :( Wouldn't mind an extra like that for Shenmue 3 if it ever gets made.

You just knew a third had to be made to continue this awesome series, was a real lot of fun playing these..can't wait.

Back