Shelob discovered in my garage! 8-O

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
H.E. - What the heck is a mozzy? :confused:

C. S. - I told my son to let it bite him, as that was how Spiderman got his powers.
He didn't attempt it. Smart boy! :lol

JS

JSAuctionService said:
H.E. - What the heck is a mozzy? :confused:

C. S. - I told my son to let it bite him, as that was how Spiderman got his powers.
He didn't attempt it. Smart boy! :lol

JS

Mozzy=Mosquito...

Woaw;

I saw a similar one in Turkey which is more yellow and therefore is called yellow bull. It was in the construction office of the dam construction site. We freaked out with my friend and try to push it out of the office because our version is the most poisonous one in Turkey.

I hope noone will encounter such a spider like this.

You would have had to put it in the microwave for a bit first. The spider needs to be radioactive first before it bites to create a Spiderman. :wacky

Can't go wrong with bug spray.

spidermanl.jpg

Post on ebay Post on ebay Post on ebay Post on ebay Post on ebay Post on ebay Post on ebay Post on ebay Post on ebay Post on ebay Post on ebay Post on ebay Post on ebay Post on ebay Post on ebay Post on ebay Post on ebay Post on ebay Post on ebay Post on ebay Post on ebay Post on ebay Post on ebay Post on ebay Post on ebay Post on ebay Post on ebay Post on ebay Post on ebay Post on ebay Post on ebay Post on ebay Post on ebay Post on ebay Post on ebay Post on ebay Post on ebay Post on ebay Post on ebay Post on ebay Post on ebay Post on ebay Post on ebay Post on ebay Post on ebay Post on ebay Post on ebay Post on ebay :chew

That is one BIG spider! Good on you for capturing and then letting it go somewhere outside (I would have done the same thing). I'm not a fan of spiders being on me or close by but they are quite fascinating creatures.

Ah Crap! :slap
I didn't even think of how much it'd have been worth on Ebay. :banghead :tap
I've never shipped any live critters before, so that'd have been a hassle.

Seriously though, it was neat to watch it for a bit and then let it go back to the wild.

JS :lol

Never mind - even as cool as I think it was, apparently
they aren't worth a whole heckuvalot on Ebay: Wolf Spider

JS :monkey5

She's a small one! We got em bigger than that when I was growing up in country Australia. Creecher's right - don't bother killing em, they help keep ants under control. They aren't really a big spider (well, the huntsmen in OZ) it's just the damn long legs that makes them look big!

Anyway, keep on enjoying your wildlife!

Scriff

I would of screamed like a little girl....ewwwwwwwwwww....

I remember one morning in Afghanistan waking up next to one of these:

Jsalpuged.JPG

still gives me the hebbie-jebbies

Back