She-Hulk PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I gotta say i really like this PF, but i think i would have preferred her without the pants.....and not cause i think they look cheap :lol

She_HulkCampbell.jpg

J Scott Campbell draws some of the most beautiful women in comics EVER. The Emma Frost PF was a wasted opportunity to showcase that. Still makes me sad. With that said the She-Hulk PF is one of the best female face sculpts I have seen.

I am trying to decide between She-Hulk PF and the Neytiri statue. Told myself I am not buying both and am trying to stick to it. I guess it will come down to whether or not they fix Neytiri's hairline. Any opinions either way?

I go to Comic Con just to check out the statues early...its a good investment considering how much you can end up spending by the end of the year. Overall I was very dissapointed with the Neytiri statue. Personally I thought She Hulk looked good in person, strong pose, good paint, nice face sculpt. Neytiri looked off to me, the paint was a light flat blue and the hairline was very disturbing. She Hulk stood tall with the 1/4 scale but Neytiri crouched over made her look kinda small and less dynamic...personally I prefer to want Neytiri over She Hulk but after seeing them I would have to say She Hulk was a much better sculpt in terms of quality and style.

Thanks Nemen! I have only seen the pics of each statue but I agree. I want to love the Neytiri statue, but there is something off in the likeness of the face. In addition to that the lack of eyelashes, that random hairline and the bald tail are worrying me. I hold out hope that at least the hairline and eyelashes will be fixed in the production pieces. There's still hope :) but if neytiri ships as she is currently shown the She Hulk will make a nice consolation piece

If you can take her pants off will her legs be Green and Sculpted?

Normal men wonder what's in a real woman's pants... We on the other hand prefer to ponder the contents of a ~20 inch green statue's pants....

Speaking of...anyone ever see or read "Indian in the Cupboard? :monkey3

Normal men wonder what's in a real woman's pants... We on the other hand prefer to ponder the contents of a ~20 inch green statue's pants....

Speaking of...anyone ever see or read "Indian in the Cupboard? :monkey3

I have the best of both worlds...found a girl that looks just as good as any statue except that I cant make her green or blue. I think that means im kinda messed up.

Does anybody know if the scale of this PF is accurate? She should be at least a good inch taller than the Cap PF.

Just noticed the status on my order has been changed to "Item(s) Shipping Soon". How much in advance do they usually change the order status before the product is actually ready to be shipped to buyers?

I read sometime back she was due to be out in Jan 2011 and through other sources Jan 21-28, unless for some unknown reason its delayed like SSC did with Ms.Marvel.

Back