She-Hulk PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh no you didn't [shakes finger back and forth].

Tigra first appeared in the mid 1970's, long before the Thunderkittens first meowed. :nana:

Giant-Size_Creatures-1.jpg

Bowen Tigra = Lame Looks more like She-Hulk

718423752_cuhKG-XL.jpg

Yes but name one female hero that runs around topless.

Well, that's not really a fair direct comparison. A bikini like Tigra wear is as naked as you can get as a woman in Western socities before being considered in violation of comic codes, laws and such.

And in the case of Tigra it would be silly to produce a PF or comiquette with any outfit other than the blue bikini. Like I said I just liked the refreshing change of approach on She Hulk.

Well, that's not really a fair direct comparison. A bikini like Tigra wear is as naked as you can get as a woman in Western socities before being considered in violation of comic codes, laws and such.

And in the case of Tigra it would be silly to produce a PF or comiquette with any outfit other than the blue bikini. Like I said I just liked the refreshing change of approach on She Hulk.

Tight nuthugging costumes = Bikini outfits.

The End

So are you going to buy the Bowen Tigra? its up for order.

Oh no you didn't [shakes finger back and forth].

Tigra first appeared in the mid 1970's, long before the Thunderkittens first meowed. :nana:

Giant-Size_Creatures-1.jpg

I beg to differ...according to my sources Tigra didn't exist until about an hour ago when I saw that you said Bowen had made a Tigra statue... :nana:

:lol:peace

I prefer the Ex ver.
She looks more brutal with that pose.

Still,I think it would be so awesome if SS can do a PF from Resident Evil.
This she-hulk's pant make me think of Clare Redfield from CV.

i think this is a highly underestimated statue. it looks really good and i'm positive that when this ships, people will regret not ordering this.

May not be as buff as most she hulk depisctions but I think this piece is very true to the artwork and the artwork they picked for it is great. Still depicts the she-hulk very well especially with the height over 20 inches making it taller than most of the male PFs that are supposed to be in the 6 foot range.

On a side note where is Daredevil already????!!!!!!!

Would like to order She-Hulk, but my wallet won't let me do it. Hope it's still up for order somewhere when money comes available.

Pretty sure that when this sold out, those who have not ordered her will commit suicide.

I wonder if they'll do the opposite of what they did with the Thing. Sell a pants version now and then a more limited version without.

I get this weird feeling that eventually we'll see a Fantastic 4 variant on this.

Back