Shaun of the Dead?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

genorules

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Has anyone modded or improved upon the crappy Shaun of the Dead 1/6 figures out there? Love the characters, but dont like the figures.

Justin

I'm pretty sure I saw some dude showing an Ed figure from were his a zombie here. it looked brilliant

I actually have a kitbashed Shaun figure that's almost done. I just need to find a paddlebat. Took Neca's sculpt and tie. I'll post some pics soon.

The only horror figure i love from SS is the remake leatherface

I like almost them all, with the exception of Shaun and Myers. Although most aren't perfect, the majority still look good to this day. Without the Sideshow horror figures the 1 6th horror market would suck ass. I took the OG Leatherface off the buck body and put him on a muscle TT and he looks ALOT better imo. Some of the figures just need a little love. Like the Freddy Macho Man sweater trim.

Thing is I thought the original head sculpts weren't half bad, especially the Ed, which I thought was superb.

screenshot07m.jpg

I think It was yet another case of Sideshow managing to bugger up a product due to poor processing.

Back