Share your Recipes!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LaMelnik

Super Freak
Reaction score
Alright fellow freaks...

BadMoon and I were sharing some recipes and it was suggested by Maglor that someone should start a recipe thread.

Well here it is.

I will start with a healthier version of the KFC Double-Down Sandwich.

Two 4 oz chicken breasts
breaded in my egg white, lemon juice, habanero crumb mix
a slice of pepper-jack cheese and lettuce and a slice of tomato.

I dipped each breast in the mix and then baked the chicken @ 400 for 25 minutes and then added the cheese and veggies while hot.

It has a nice spicy flavor and is damn good.

Chicken, Bacon, Cheese

Chicken Breast
Shredded Cheese of your choice
Bacon

Put desired amount of bacon in a fry pan, cook till fried to your liking. Add chicken breast to bacon grease and put the bacon pieces on top of the chicken. flip chick breast a few times to coat it in the grease. When chicken is done, remove the bacon (then paper towel dry the grease off) and add shredded cheese to the tops of each chicken piece and cover till the cheese melts. Remove from skillet. Add bacon to the tops of the cheese covered chicken breast. Serve.

*NOTE*

It's a bit greasy, so if you want to pat the chicken breast down with paper towel also before adding the cheese, what you can do is remove the chicken from the skillet, paper towel it, dump the grease (if in the sink, accompany with VERY hot water) then put it in the skillet again, add the cheese and cover. keep the stove on low.

OR

You can put the breast in a dish, add the cheese then the bacon and throw in the oven till the cheese melts. Just be careful you do not over cook your breast.

Cereal:

Cereal
Bowl
Spoon
Milk
Sugar (Depending on the type of cereal you pick)

Put desired amount of cereal in a bowl. Add sugar (if applicable) and some milk. Serve.

*NOTE*

If all your bowls and spoons are dirty and/or if you're just too lazy to wash them you can use a cup/glass and a fork. But with a fork you won't get any milk with each delicious bite of cereal. I guess you could use chop sticks too. Might be difficult.

OR

Just pour some milk right into the box and eat it like that.

OR

If you have no milk AND no utensils you could just eat the cereal dry right out of the box.

OR

If you don't have any cereal you could make a bagel (That'll be the next recipe I share BTW).

If you like wings then here you go! LOL!

This is my favorite recipe!

2 parts Franks Red Hot and 2 parts extra virgin olive oil. It depends on how many wings you are making. Saute about 10 cloves of garlic in a half stick of butter. Drain the butter after the garlic is just browned. Then squeeze about three lemons into the garlic butter mixture. The garlic should be minced by the way. Then add about a cup of freshly chopped parsley. After that shake about 2 or three shakes of cayenne pepper. HARD shakes. Best wings on this Earth. It's good on shrimp too!

If you like Steak:

Take any cut of your choice. Sprinkle salt and pepper, mustard powder, onion powder, and drizzle franks red hot on both sides. Take a fork and mash it in but do not pierce the meat!!! Grill to your liking!

I will start with a healthier version of the KFC Double-Down Sandwich.

Two 4 oz chicken breasts
breaded in my egg white, lemon juice, habanero crumb mix
a slice of pepper-jack cheese and lettuce and a slice of tomato.

I dipped each breast in the mix and then baked the chicken @ 400 for 25 minutes and then added the cheese and veggies while hot.

It has a nice spicy flavor and is damn good.

This sounds sooo good. I am going to try it with the addition of turkey bacon! :rock

Sweet and tangy crock pot shredded pork for tacos

2-3lb boneless pork roast
3/4 cup jalepeno or other pepper JELLY
2 tbl spoon soy sauce
1 tbl spoon minced garlic
1 small or medium onion sliced
1 cup chicken broth (or mexican beer)
salt, pepper or other seasoning

combine garlic, jelly and soysauce in bowl
season pork roast with seasoning, or pepper and salt. I recommend a seasoning such as montreal seasoning or fajita seasoning.

put seasoned pork roast in crock pot
lather with the jelly mixture over pork
add onion
add broth (or beer)
cover and cook on low for about 5 hours
shred pork with forks and return to crock pot for 1 more hour
serve in tortillas.

2 oz. Seagrams 7 in a low-ball rocks glass. top off with 7-UP. repeat if desired.

*CAUITION* May cause drowsiness.

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

I know this recipe! Weird!

There is a simpler version though.

1 Bud Light Lime, twist off top, enjoy. Takes a little bit longer but the result can be the same. :D

Cereal:

Cereal
Bowl
Spoon
Milk
Sugar (Depending on the type of cereal you pick)

Put desired amount of cereal in a bowl. Add sugar (if applicable) and some milk. Serve.

*NOTE*

If all your bowls and spoons are dirty and/or if you're just too lazy to wash them you can use a cup/glass and a fork. But with a fork you won't get any milk with each delicious bite of cereal. I guess you could use chop sticks too. Might be difficult.

OR

Just pour some milk right into the box and eat it like that.

OR

If you have no milk AND no utensils you could just eat the cereal dry right out of the box.

OR

If you don't have any cereal you could make a bagel (That'll be the next recipe I share BTW).

OR

If your milk has gone chunky substitute with beer.

Anybody want some wings?

If you are in the Boise, Meridian, Nampa area of Idaho (probably a long shot for most of you freaks) you are welcome to join us. Below is a link to the annual "Wing-Off" my brothers and I put on. It's all free (we do accept donations of course) to the public and every year it gets bigger.

We've had some crazy recipes before and the food that shows up ranges from wings to poppers to ice cream sandwiches. Some of the best wing recipes we've had have included a Guiness Mustard, my oldest brothers Ethiopian's, Assphalt Wings and I-Scream-Wings (mother f'n hot!). There are TONS and most of them are freakin' fantastic!

It's an event that people keep wanting to get in on and one of our local game shops last year brought their portable rig that had Guitar Hero all set up for people to play.

It's basically just show up around 11, eat, drink, play some frisbee or Guitar Hero, meet new people, eat, drink some more, get some sun, eat again, drink again, go home around 9:00.....if you can find your car. :lol

So, like I said, feel free to join us and here is the link.

https://wing-off.com/

Oh yeah, in case you are wondering, I'm the youngest brother, sometimes referred to as H3 and in most of the pics of me and my brothers I'm on the left.

Cheers!

This is a great idea for a thread, I love cooking. I subscribed to Food Network Magazine, totally awesome mag and worth every penny. I'll post some recipes shortly with pics.

0826deena350x400.jpg

Does anyone know the recipe for the chipotle sauce from Subway?? Its soo freaking good :):)

for a really good chipotle sauce, get a can of peppers in adoba sauce, put 1/2 a pepper in a blender with some about a cup sour cream and ta-da. good stuff.

Back