Shang-Chi in development for MCU

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Because Iron Fist worked so well...

Iron Fist had some pretty easily identifiable problems: a showrunner with a history of crap (The virtuoso who would go on to make Inhumans!), a story they needed to stretch out over 13 episodes, and the fact that Marvel and Netflix collectively spent about 8 dollars on the show.

None of those seem like they're gonna be a problem here.

Gonna be so odd to see Tony Leung as The Mandarin. He's always been known to be reluctant about working in Hollywood. Kevin Feige must have done alot of convincing for Tony Leung to join the MCU.

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 SM-G935W8 發送

Yeah, interested in seeing how this turns out. Simu Liu got the role of Shang Chi, and while I’ve only seen him on Kim’s Convenience on NetFlix, he seems to be a good fit.

So marvel can finally admit that their first iteration of that mandarin was a joke and they are hoping to reintroduce the character here .

I hope they learned their lesson.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

So marvel can finally admit that their first iteration of that mandarin was a joke and they are hoping to reintroduce the character here .

I hope they learned their lesson.

"Finally?" They established that Kingsley wasn't the real Mandarin half a decade ago in the "Hail to the King" short.

And who honestlybevrn saw that so we will have 3 people now claiming to be the mandarin.

What is this characters actual arch villian I believe it was his dad or something. Got to give it to them though breaking ground with all these secondary characters.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

This could be the wild card of Phase Four. I can only imagine the amount of stunt work in this one. While the damage has been done, I think they need to go all out on the Mandarin. Put those ten rings on and give us a light show!

Back