ShamWow Guy In Slap, Chop Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pixletwin

Malalaking Gagamba
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I love it when douches get their karma cashed in:

0327092sham1awm.jpg

https://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2009/0327092sham1.html

0327092inside1.jpg

He reminds me of that weasel from Roger Rabbit. He even sounds like him. When I first saw the commercial I knew he was a crook and a scum bag.

I would have thought if a prostitute tried to bite off his tongue, he would have killed her. He could have used the SlapChop to cut up her body, then soaked up the blood with a ShamWow. Heck, he might have even come up with a new product... the BodyBeGone... an oversized bag for discretely hauling a chopped up hooker out of a hotel room.

Last edited:
Police records list Shlomi's occupation as "Marketing," but make no mention of his affiliation with the ShamWow or the Slap Chop, both of which sell for $19.95 (plus shipping and handling).
:lol:lol:lol

Funny, i remember someone posting a thread about this cheese ball a few months ago or so, saying how cool he is, and yadda yadaa..i think i had some negative input into that thread as well about this weasel, did anyone ever buy a "shamscam" from this guy?..do they actually absorb blood through my skin?. :p

Back