Shalamar's Star Wars Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SHalamar's Star Wars Collection

Another slight update:

Sideshows 1/6 scale Bossk added to the 'Bossk Corner'.

IMG_6608.JPG

Is there anything in the collection people would like to see close ups of?

nice collection man! very impressive!

multiple question though, the luke vs darth vader print above the r2d2 did you make that or is that a retail item, and same question for the ATAT print.
and is that a admiral thrawn? havent seen one of those as im new to the collecting scene.
last thing haha just an observation you have two outbound flight books.

nice collection man! very impressive!

multiple question though, the luke vs darth vader print above the r2d2 did you make that or is that a retail item, and same question for the ATAT print.
and is that a admiral thrawn? havent seen one of those as im new to the collecting scene.
last thing haha just an observation you have two outbound flight books.

The Vader vs Luke print is from Celebration IV, done by Artist Malcom Tween. Its the wrog Vader (RotS, when it should be ESB), and I ribbed him a bit about it. But it's still a great print.

IMG_6612.JPG

I don't recall the artist for this one, But I bought it last year at Emerald City Comic Con. He did an interesting montage with some custom art, ad the Hasbro AT-AT.
IMG_6613.JPG

Yup. Admiral Thrawn. My favorite EU character. When Sideshow made him, it was a no brainer:
IMG_6614.JPG

And yes! Two copies of Outbound flight. Both are autographed, and one is personalized to boot.

man those are all sick! i think prints really turn a room from a random room with toys and statues to almost a museum like presentation! i def envy you on both of those.
admiral Thrawn is in my top EU aswell very cool story and unique character

man those are all sick! i think prints really turn a room from a random room with toys and statues to almost a museum like presentation! i def envy you on both of those.
admiral Thrawn is in my top EU aswell very cool story and unique character

I have a lot of Star Wars Art. Too much to fit in one room. The bigger pieces are scattered around the house.

I notice you have a few 501st items in your collection.
Are you a member of the 501st where you're from?
Cool collection btw.

Where in WA are you? I live in Downtown Seattle. Luv your collection and the paint job on those walls is awesome.:duff

Back