shades of Mordor Dio!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like Im going to cancel my exclusive as well. I agree with Isildur about collecting PF's

Ill make the same offer to everyone that the others did. if you would like a guarantee ex you pay for the piece and shipping and its yours. I would need payment this week or good luck to the waiters. :)

I hate to cancel but as been said before, the economy has halted some items for me.

just got mine today! #348!!:banana:banana:banana i'm just not sure if i can post pics because i only have my camera phone here with me. you can ask me questions about the dio anyway, if you guys have any.:D

Last edited:
just got mine today! #348!!:banana:banana:banana i'm just not sure if i can post pics because i only have my camera phone here with me. you can ask me questions about the dio anyway, if you guys have any.:D

pics from your phone camera~~~please!!!!!:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

I think he/she is somewhere in Asia, it should be this week for the US.

:banana

Flex-payers get product first. SS figures that, since they already have $$ from those customers, they should receive their order before non-Flexers. Makes sense to me, though I rarely use Flex-Pay.

It looks like I may be canceling my Ex - $$ is too tight right now.

Flex-payers get product first. SS figures that, since they already have $$ from those customers, they should receive their order before non-Flexers. Makes sense to me, though I rarely use Flex-Pay.

It looks like I may be canceling my Ex - $$ is too tight right now.

This makes no sense and I assume it is not accurate. The minute a non-Flexpay item ships it bills in full to the credit card on file. In effect, SS has the full amount at that point as well.

I don't even really understand Flexpay. It is not like they are sending you the piece and letting you pay out over time. They are taking 3 equal installments BEFORE you get the product.

Wouldn't it be the same if you put aside the same $$ in an envelope at home and deposited it in your account the day the item shipped to cover the charge?? Am I missing something here?

I don't even really understand Flexpay. It is not like they are sending you the piece and letting you pay out over time. They are taking 3 equal installments BEFORE you get the product.

Wouldn't it be the same if you put aside the same $$ in an envelope at home and deposited it in your account the day the item shipped to cover the charge?? Am I missing something here?

I have only used FlexPay once myself and it is for the Vader 1:1 bust, but it is much easier in this case to spread the Pre Order over a few months than one big ding. Sure you could theoretically sock some money away, but I don't think the majority of collectors have that kind of discipline. :lol

I'm trying to save the full amount for my Aliens Maquette in time for late January release, and I have to pay cash. It is hard to be disciplined, but in this case I have to stay focused because there is no way I can charge the Maquette. But on the other hand, the one flex pay I did use, on the Queen diorama, I could not wait and called in to pay it off early!

Back