shades of Mordor Dio!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got this little notice in the email today. 25 lbs of wraith goodness.
++++++++++++

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of the Shades of Mordor - Ringwraith Diorama – Sideshow Exclusive (item #97221) from our The Lord of the Rings collection. We appreciate your patience in waiting for the arrival of this Limited Edition collectible, and would like to inform you that this item will be arriving in our Los Angeles warehouse in approximately 25 days.

This and the Styracosaurus are BOTH coming in the next 25 days .... :horror

Crap....it's coming a LOT earlier than I expected. Usually that's a good thing, but this time finance wise, not so much.

I received two 25 day notices, this one and the Boromir LSB. I wanted these before Christmas so this works out perfectly for me. :D

Just got home from a road trip and I received my 25 day notice. I gotta choose between saving for a Doom PF or this...and I want the Doom PF more.

If anyone wants my Shades of Mordor EXCLUSIVE dio at cost + shipping/fees, let me know and it is yours. I will give it a week or so before I cancel.

Last edited:
Just got home from a road trip and I received my 25 day notice. I gotta choose between saving for a Doom PF or this...and I want the Doom PF more.

If anyone wants my Shades of Mordor dio at cost + shipping/fees, let me know and it is yours. I will give it a week or so before I cancel.

Ex??????????????

Got this little notice in the email today. 25 lbs of wraith goodness.
++++++++++++

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of the Shades of Mordor - Ringwraith Diorama – Sideshow Exclusive (item #97221) from our The Lord of the Rings collection. We appreciate your patience in waiting for the arrival of this Limited Edition collectible, and would like to inform you that this item will be arriving in our Los Angeles warehouse in approximately 25 days.

Received the notice as well :rock

This and the Styracosaurus are BOTH coming in the next 25 days .... :horror

I received two 25 day notices, this one and the Boromir LSB. I wanted these before Christmas so this works out perfectly for me. :D

If anyone wants my Shades of Mordor EXCLUSIVE dio at cost + shipping/fees, let me know and it is yours. I will give it a week or so before I cancel.

did any of you get this of flex?

i still haven't got my 25 day notice. :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

J

If its still available, I'd love to get it from you!! Where in Southern CA are you, I might be able to pick it up in person.

Thanks,
Chris

Back